I bought this carpet a month ago and it still does not lay flat on the floor, along one side it has ridges and crimps. I tried flattening it with book, furniture and such to no avail. I't looks horrible due to that fact. The colors are nice but thats it.
I'm disappointed in the look of this rug. I know it's cheap, but it looks even cheaper than it was. No detail in the design and the red is nothing but blobs here and there. The two ends arrived curled and I have been unable to get them to lay flat. This was a test to see if my senior dog would behave with a carpet. She has, and I intend to replace this carpet as soon as possible.
I've been shopping for a new area rug since disaster ruined the previous one 10 months ago. From Target to Horchow, I could not find one that was the right size, style, color and price! Stunned to find this bargain... it is soft, comfy and looks exactly as pictured! I have since ordered two more area rugs for other rooms from Overstock - definite good decision!
I read some of the reviews before buying and noticed they weren't very good, but I decided to go with it for the price and the fact that it was going in a high traffic area of my home. I figured if it got dirty or didn't wear well, then it wouldn't matter if it wasn't great quality. I'm actually very pleased with this rug and even more pleased with the price. We have a small shabby chic cottage and it's lovely with our hard wood floors. I would absolutely recommend this.
Nice rug for using in a breakfast nook but not a formal living room or dining room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color's were a bit drab not as vibrant as the photo online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality fits the bill. I am using this as a rug in my kitchen under my breakfast table so it is okay for this area. I would not use in a living room or dining room.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat accurate.
great product for the price, colors were exactly what I needed, delivery was fast, does need a non slip mat under it to prevent sliding
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. thin and slides around a lot, needs a non slip mat under it
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This was just what I expected. I paid under *** looks good and works with a new puppy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Bought this because I have new Puppy chewed some expensive rugs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
This rug is not as great as most of the reviews may lead you to believe. Of course, at $$ dollars your expectations may be low, and they should be. The pile is thin and the pattern lines look oddly pixelated (they don't even appear to be so in the digital image of the rug). The darkness of the colors wouldn't be such an issue if the hue wasn't off as well. The red is more like a burgandy or dark mauve which I personally don't think goes well with the hue of green that the rug actually is. If you need something to cover space, this would be fine. For now it's a place holder until I can find a better quality rug to replace it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are much darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
I bought this rug to replace one we'd had for years. It was for my dining room and I wanted something that wouldn't show spots and stains very well and that would look nice in the space. I think this rug is perfect. I would have preferred the more muted colors that are shown in the picture, but for undder $$$, you can't beat this rug. I would buy it again and I would suggest it to others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are darker than in the picture. In the photo they look muted, but they are really dark in actuality.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's the best low cost rug I've seen- the edges are all bound, the rig itself doesn't fall off in little tufts, it is soft. It's not very thick, but you could remedy that with a premium rug pad. This was the perfect solution for my apartment!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I wasn't expecting much from this rug. I mean, I didn't think that the quality would be all that great, but that it would do the job of pulling to room together and making our living room feel more cozy. Well, I think this one is a keeper! Very soft and seems like it's very durable and will last a long time. I wasn't sure about the colors being true to the photo, but to my surprise they were extremely close - if not dead on. I am very pleased with my purchase and it does make our living room much more cozy!
I bought this rug based upon the picture and the positive reviews from previous buyers. However, when I received the rug I checked the website again because I was sure Overstock sent me the wrong rug. The color is completely different. The 'green' is about 20x darker than the website picture. Other than that huge discrepancy, the quality of the rug is quite good.It costs too much to return the rug than it's worth so I've kept it. The rug is fine but I do wish the color representation on the website was accurate.