This is a super soft chenille rug. I bought it for our guest room, which sees almost zero traffic. I could see how it might be difficult to vacuum, as it is really super soft and on the thin side. This rug requires a good quality rug pad as well unless you want it to slide all over the place. All that being said, the color is pretty and my toddler adores the soft texture. It really does make the room feel cozy and it feels good under foot. I would buy it again. I am even considering a different color of the same rug for my bedroom.
product smells bad, needs to be aired out, colors ok as seen online. However it sheds more than the wool rug I was trying to replace it with. Too big and hassle to return. Color is true and it is very soft--so will use for a while once the smell is gone then likely change it out.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
The biggest disappointment was the color. There was a little wiggle room as to the shade I could use in my room, but this bright yellow green with oatmeal stipes simply won't work. I am returning the rug and still debating about trying to order another one from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was OK for the price -kind of like a heavy blanket.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was described as "chenille" but did not have the nap I associate with that fabric type.