I don't want to come across sounding harsh----I knew that for the price of a rug this large, there was no need to expect an heirloom piece. I guess part of me hoped I was getting a steal. It is no steal. This is a very cost effective rug to cover a large area---plain and simple. From a distance, the colors and style are just fine. But when one gets close, it becomes obvious that this is a very low quality piece. Again, when I purchased the rug, I knew that it cost 1/12th what a decent rug at that size should cost--literally. But to my surprise, some of the rugs on Overstock from 500-700 bucks are truly amazing deals, and were I to do it over, I would have not held out hope that this might be a great find and spent a bit more to get a remarkably good deal on a rug for just a bit more. With all that said, I certainly don't feel ripped off, and I won't be sending it back. I am just going to find a way to spend the 300 bucks I saved on something that will make it seem more worthwhile.
We have wool orientals all through our house and my husband was looking for a rug for his office/man cave that went with the rest of the house but was inexpensive yet durable. This rug fit the bill. It looks great without having to worry about how wool will fair in a cellar-like environment. It is soft on the feet and perfect for his oak desk and black leather sofa and chair. And I love that it really adds to decor of the house!
Rugs shipped quickly, had them within 3 days of placing order and were well packaged. The rug is very nice for the price, but much darker than pictured. The green is more of a dark olive and the red is more of a dark burgandy. Luckily, the colors work for us. Overall the rug is very nice and I am very pleased with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good qualify, no rips or tears, well packaged
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I am very pleased with this rug! It was exactly what I hoped for!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little more olive but beautiful and just what I wanted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have four small children, and this rug has been durable to daily use, and I have removed stains fairly easily.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate