Is this daybed appropriate for a covered porch? Will the metal material withstand weather conditions?
Greek Key Bronze Twin Daybed and Memory Foam Mattress
This versatile Greek Key Daybed features a classic design that works perfectly with any decor. This daybed offers generous seating and seating space and comes with a custom eight-inch thick memory foam mattress.
ITEM#: 14188306This versatile Greek Key Daybed features a classic design that works perfectly with any decor. This daybed offers generous seating and seating space and comes with a custom eight-inch thick memory foam mattress.
- Set includes: One twin daybed and one 8 inch memory foam mattress
- Materials: Metal, memory foam
- Finish: Brown
- Durable, powder coated steel frame and full length wooden slats
- All tools and hardware included
- Plastic leg glides to protect floor from scratches
- Medium firmness mattress
- Mattress layers: 2 inches of base firm foam, 5 inches of 1.5 pound high density, super soft foam, and 1-inch of 3.5 high density visco memory foam
- Heavy duty shoddy pad for strong support
- Cover materials: 45-percent RS polyester, 44-percent polypropylene, 11-percent textured polyester
- Daybed: 79.37 inches long x 39 inches deep x 33.87 inches high
- Mattress: 38 inches wide x 74 inches long x 8 inches thick
- Coordinating Greek Key Collection pieces are also available and sold separately. Accessories not included.
Memory Foam Do's and Don'ts:
- To maximize memory foam expansion; remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- Due to machine cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
|Furniture Frame Material||Metal Wood Wood & Metal|
|Warranty||10 year Limited Manufacturer|
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your interest. We are currently looking into this. Your answer will be posted in 1 to 2 business days.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Bed Buying Guide
Bed Buying Guide from Overstock.com. If you're ready to upgrade from a plain metal frame but unsure about which style of bed you want, then this guide is for you.
Bed Size Fact Sheet
Bed Size Fact Sheet from Overstock.com. Wondering what size bed to buy? Do you need a bigger mattress or just a better one? Learn about bed sizes to find the one that's right for you.
FAQs about Trundle Beds
FAQs about trundle beds from Overstock.com. You may have questions about buying trundle beds. Here are the answers to the questions we get the most.
Best Bedding for Platform Beds
Best Bedding for Platform Beds from Overstock.com. When you buy a new platform bed, you'll need the right bedding to make it a cozy place to sleep.
Tips on Buying a Bed
Tips on Buying a Bed from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying beds and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Decorate a Bed
How to Decorate a Bed from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to decorate a bed and advice about our many brand-name products.
Why You Need Kids' Storage Beds
Why You Need Kids' Storage Beds from Overstock.com. Are you shopping for a child's bed? Here's why you'll want to consider a storage bed.
FAQs about Platform Beds
FAQs about Platform Beds from Overstock.com. Are you shopping for a bed? Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about platform beds.
Best Reasons to Buy a Platform Bed
Best Reasons to Buy a Platform Bed from Overstock.com. If you're shopping for a bed, you'll want to consider a platform bed. Here's why.
What to Avoid When Buying a Luxury Bed
What to Avoid When Buying a Luxury Bed from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about buying a luxury bed and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days. *
1-4 week delivery after the item ships:**
Delivered by freight carrier. See Oversized Item Delivery Policy.
Oversized-Item Return Policy:
Upon delivery, if you notice any damage or defects, you must note them on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery. Notify Overstock.com immediately in the unlikely event of damage. More Details
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Oversized Item Delivery Policy:
This item will be shipped via freight carrier to your home,
excluding rural routes, remote
areas not in close proximity to areas commonly serviced by
freight carriers, islands,
APO/FPO addresses, P.O. Boxes, Alaska and Hawaii. Please
provide your daytime and evening
phone numbers during check out so our carrier can contact you
to schedule delivery. Refer
to our Oversized Item Delivery Policy for additional information.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.