These "curtains" are really just a piece of fabric with a hem. The pattern and color are nice but you will have to add a liner on your own.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I used these to make a bedskirt for my daughter's platform bed. They worked well for that as they are very thin, sheet-like fabric. I can't see using them on a window, however, because they are cheaply made, very flimsy, and have no backing.
I couldn't be more disappointed. The fabric is super cheap and the hole to put a curtain rod into didn't even fit our standard sized rod. Not worth returning but I'm annoyed every time I look at them. Considering buying white fabric and making my own backing for them. Would not recommend to anyone. Ps- this is my first negative review of a product ever!
Curtains are great, exactly as described and color is pretty accurate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, great weight to the curtains
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate