Everything was fine, except there is a manufacturing defect (a hole in the wrong place), so I can't use it as intended. However, a call to the manufacturer (Old Dutch), and they said they'd send me a new piece. Overstock is usually GREAT, which is why I didn't rate this lower for such an obvious fail. Also - since the manufacturer came through, the problem will be solved. Probably would've had to contact them even if I bought through somewhere else (they ALL seem to need to be ordered).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. THere was a manufacturing defect that makes it unusable as is.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I am very happy with my purchase of this pot rack in the graphite color. I spent a lot of time looking for a large pot rack that would fit in the space I had in mind. This fit the bill and was so much cheaper than any of the other sites/stores I found. The graphite is slightly lighter in color than the image on the site, but it looks very nice. (It is pretty much the exact color of my calphalon non-stick pots.) I have plenty of room to hang all of my pots and utensils with space for my stock pots on top. My only complaint would be that there were a few spots on the rack where the coating was not perfect. However, you can not tell once it is hung.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Slightly lighter color in person.
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes