This is a very nice fountain with a quiet pump, you here the water not the pump. there are 4 led light on top that light the bubbling water on top a bluish white. the base is nicely weighted to prevent tipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made, quiet pump.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the fountain actually does have lights on top
I love this little fountain! It has a soft and relaxing sound. I bought it for my hair salon and use it in my mani/pedi area. It does make a little splash so I put a small circular plastic tray underneath it and decorated it with some moss and river rocks. Looks great! The top is slightly larger than the bottom so I wouldn't put this in the middle of the room just in case someone bumped into it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The shimy gunmetal grey works great with my decor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I got this fountain in today and am so in love with it, I already ordered another. Placing them on each side of the fireplace. The lighting on top with water bubbling up almost looks like flames from afar. Put black rocks around the edge of the drain area. It's BEAUTIFUL!
Purchased this indoor floor fountain for my sunroom. Loved the modern look and the reviews were excellent. I couldn't be happier! Cannot hear any motor sounds at all, just the pleasant sound of trickling water. Would highly recommend this fountain. Has added a beautiful look and sound to my sunroom. Just a caution not to overfill or you will have a puddle on the floor!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I received exactly how the product was described.
I love my fountain! I needed to add a running water element to my home for feng shui purposes, and this does the trick with style. I was a bit nervous knowing there was some assembly required, but it was so simple that even a non-DYIer like me could handle it. I did need to experiment a bit to get the water level right the first time, but now I "get it." I run it all day but unplug it at night. Every morning I do need to add a bit more water to get things "rolling," but after that it's hassle-free. My interior designer and feng shui consultant suggested I place something on the floor to catch any possible drips (which I haven't had), so I'm using a springform pan! People think it's part of the fountain. I look forward to hearing the gentle gurgle of running water (not a motor!) for many years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, but the "ball" is lighter than I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on