I have had trouble with metal (aluminum) baking pans discoloring in my dishwasher. Stainless steel is the solution. These pans are heavy weight and bake very evenly. After many uses, they look like new.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this pan is excellent. I wish I had purchased one years ago.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I purchased these pans for a variety of reasons. I already have a jelly roll pan but it is made of aluminum and the color looks bad after use and going thru the dishwasher. When I saw that these were in stainless steel I had to buy them and I was not disappointed. They shine beautifully, even after so many washings and baking projects. They're a great size and I use them as cookie sheets,as well as for making a special sheet cake I often bake for friends. They are also handy for barbeques to hold large amounts of meat to carry in and out or to set pies on in the oven so they don't overflow onto the oven bottom. The fact that I got two for this price made them an even better find. I highly recommend them. The weight and the fact that they are stainless steel make them a quality purchase that will last forever in your kitchen and they are easy to clean as well!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
When I received the package I was disappointed at how light it felt. When I opened it I thought the same. I thought they seemed flimsy. However, after I've used them several times now, I really do like them a lot. They are not as flimsy as they seem. Mine have not warped after repeated use. With a little grease, nothing sticks and they are very easy to clean. Overall I am very pleased. I use these as my primary baking sheet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? comparable.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good. Seems flimsy, sturdy enough.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair.
These pans are great! Stainless steel, they don't stain, the teflon doesn't peel, they don't rust, they are one of the easiest pans to clean. I do not use these for jelly rolls, I use them for everything else to include pizza, nachos, fish ect. I will buy more
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Was as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
Looks like it will be a good pan but very thin so it can't be used for all my baking needs.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? stainless
- How is the quality of the product? too think
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no size in description, smaller than I watned
Item is stainless steel as presented. It does require a little bit of scrubbing after baking cookies, etc but not much. I wish it was slightly heavier but I am happy with the product. It is much better than the aluminum pans that give off gray residue and the non-stick pans will rust around the rolled edge and the inside corners..
I was expecting them to be bigger and a heavier guage of steel. I did not now what 18/8 meant. Because of the price, I thought they would be better quality. It was my own fault because they had a description and I should have investigated further.