I was really expecting good quality cookie sheets and was very disappointed when I got these and saw how cheap they look. I don't like thing made in China. I didn't notice that or I would not have ordered them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very thin and flimsy. Cheap quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
The cookie sheets are made in China. They are strongly magnetic. My understanding is that 18/8 grade stainless steel should be non-magnetic or in the worst case, weakly magnetic. I am not sure what these cookie sheets are made of, but I doubt it is 18/8 stainless. I bought these sheets as a gift and am returning them unused.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am highly disappointed because the sheets are supposed to be 18/8 stainless. and they are made of inferior metal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Grade of stainless steel was not as speicified.
If you search for high quality products at a reasonable price, which will last a lifetime, I would recommend purchasing these cookie sheets. I try not to cook with aluminum, and most cookie sheets are manufactured from aluminum. The cookie sheets are beautiful, durable and they fit perfectly in a 12" oven.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? When the cookie sheets arrived, I was thrilled by the beautiful sheen of the stainless steel.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality stainless steel makes these cookie sheets preferable for your health as well as long lasting.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was true to the product.
Gave as a gift and was embarrised to see/hear how cheap they appeared to be
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very flimsy, scrathe too easy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very helpful
This product was great it cleans up nice and is well made. I have used it a lot during the holiday season and it has performed great. If you have any reservations about these cookie sheets give this product a try and you will be glad you did.
I finally found the stainless steel cookie sheets I've been looking for 30 years. I've had one that long and it took a beating and still looked knew. A s.o.s. takes the baked on grease or whatever spilled over on to it right off. Even the backs clean easy. I couldn't wait to bake with my new ones and they performed excellent. I would recommend these to non stick any day. The quality is ...well excellent. I can't wait to start baking Holiday treats.
Overall I am very pleased with the cookie sheets. They look like new after washing in dishwasher. I purchased these because I had aluminum and wanted to get rid of them because of the danger of aluminum being passed into the food. I was surprised at how light the pans are, I thought they would be thicker. My biggest complaint is that they are made in China.