Guess you get what you pay for. Was looking for a replacement for a wok which I had a handle break on. This looked pretty much the size I was looking for, but the price should have been a dead give-away. It is flimsy, does not hold up well to hi-heat cooking, which, after all a wok is supposed to do. The coating scratched with first use. Subsequent uses have found what is being cooked sticking terribly, and since the coating isn't holding up, it's a bear to clean. Will keep looking for something similar, but of better quality.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Not as heavy as expected. It does a good job as a wok.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good.....for the money
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes