I feel Overstock must pick up rejected products which other companies cannot sell. I had to send back and replace them not once, not twice, but three times, because they did not work. The third time, I chose to keep them. Although they arrived bent they worked and I did not have it in me to send them back again. If you have ever installed blinds you know what I am referring to. Also, trips with such a huge/heavy package not easy. They are a good price but you get what you pay for. They also are very heavy and the mechanics are cheap. It is not easy to pull them up and down because of the weight and the cheap cords/mechanics. On the positive side, they look nice. Overstock's customer service was also more than willing to work with me.
The blinds arrived quickly, were easy to install and look great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are not a golden color, but are just fine for my home office
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good
In checking on prices I bought these thinking I was going to get something cheap in return but I was definitely wrong. Quality is excellent and will buy more once in stock again. Can't beat these prices. Very happy with my buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent, same on screen as actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Basically real wood blinds, quality is Excellent and cheaper than at Lowe's or Home Depot for half the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I had never ordered from overstock before and I am very pleased with the service, how quick I recieved my product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a tad lighter than what I thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
For the price, these are not a bad blind once installed, but I am disappointed in the overall quality. I purchased blinds for different sized windows -- 53" and 36". The 53" blinds are actually 54" wide, while the 36" blinds are truly 36" wide, meaning that one will install inside the window, while the other must go outside. To resolve the problem, I installed both above, but now they cover differently. Additionally, the hardware is different in the two different sized blinds -- cheaper in the 53" blinds. The pulley in one of the 53" blinds was broken on arrival. Overstock did replace it for me, but it's impossible to know that the pulley doesn't work until you've installed the brackets, etc. I had to uninstall all hardware to send things back. If you're looking for a cheaper blind than you can find anywhere else, these do look nice once installed, but proceed with caution!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual product looks like the product on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Hardward is very cheap; the pulley on the first product sent to me was broken and the blinds had to be returned.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Size is wrong. Blinds are actually 54" wide.
We just bought an old house built in 1940 with extremely strange windows of varying and awkward widths. I was looking for affordable window treatments, since custom sized ones are prohibitively expensive. I bought two 53" blinds and one 36" one for my living room. The blinds are lovely, and work as they are supposed to. They are a little lightweight, so that is why i gave it a good, not excellent. But $** or so for a 53" blind..that's a great price. I just got a few to try them out, but plan on getting more for my other windows. I like things that look expensive but aren't, and these blinds fit the bill.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
unbelievably low price for well built, nice looking, real wooden blinds
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? exceeded expectations
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes