This product is wonderful! It was purchased for our 2 teens & they love it's size! It's light enough for them to carry to different rooms & is very comfortable. The fabric is nice as well to lie on. We have no complaints at all! (This beanbag chair is the exact same one as the 'adult sueded beanbag chair'. Don't let the words 'adult & jumbo' confuse you into thinking one is larger than the other. The only difference between the two is the fabric color!).
Just what I needed. I have a loft with a large HDTV and sometimes we have more movie viewers than chairs. Super comfortable, perfect for adults, well made, and store easily when not needed. They are also attractive which was important even though I would store them when not in use,
I purchased two of these last year as Christmas presents for my two pre-teen children. They absolutely love them and when they are not in use I simply store them behind the sofa. My only problem is that after about 6 months they started the flatten quite a bit. Now since it's been a year I definately need to add some more filler if we intend to continue using them.... the problem is they are so well made NOT to let the filling out that I haven't been able to unzip them to add in more fill. I'm afraid if I try to hard I will break it completely... overall a great buy. I'll get them unzipped somehow.....
the quality of material and the color is great but the size is not jumbo
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is what it says it is
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality but not jumbo in size
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not jumbo size
We already have the memoryfoam bag which is wonderful, but too big to put in the back of the truck (one would stick to the ceiling of the camper) so we got this for travel comfort. We take it with us like a toothbrush, but the way it is most fun is as a footstool or headrest with the memoryfoam chair. it is like a chaise for two. I imagine we will purchase another in the near future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy fabric, no problems yet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? bullseye
So far we are very happy with these beanbag chairs. They are perfect for children so they can squish right in the middle of them. They are small for adults. Can't imagine refilling them though, the zipper enclosure if very hard to open but hopefully will not need to do that soon. So far they are worth the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was actually better in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality so far is great, only had them since Christmas, but so far extremely durable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was very accurate, a little larger in person.
Jumbo? Maybe for a child. Not comfortable to sit in. Seams are starting to pull apart and it has only been used 2 weeks. Shaped more like a pear than a bag. Disappointed. Am taking to Good Will
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. construction poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very
Plenty of room for kids and smaller adults. I'd say 5'2 and under. Typical beanbag, everything you'd expect. Great for lounging!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color is much lighter than the picture on site. I like it better though! It's a neutral sandy beige color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, soft material
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate but the site photo doesn't show a slightly raised headrest
When the box came, I thought I received the wrong size because the box was smaller than I expected. Once I opened the box, took it out and sat in it, I was so wrong. It was the perfect size and very comfortable. It appears to be very durable and plush also. The picture in the description does not fit the written description. It is a teardrop shape which gives you head and neck support, a definite bonus and worth suggesting. Son is taking it to college with him...maybe I need to get another.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty much.
as I said before, we purchased this item for our 7 yr old granddaughter, and after reading other reviews of other similar products we felt we were making the right choice and we did. Anything smaller would have been to small and she is a bit small for her age. We wanted something she could curl up on when family has movie might and I think we selected very well. Happy so far. Very soft on outside and fluffy on inside. Thanks
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just what we expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the cover is soft and inside is very fluffy, got it for granddaughter, 7 yrs, she has plenty of room to curl up
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This was one of the cheapest, poorly made product and it is not cheap. All told over $$$ dollars and didn't last a month. Hardly any beans/filling and seams split almost immediately. Very disappointed and willnever buy from this site again. If you get what you pay for, I paid alot of money for junk!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no
I got this for my 7 year old son's room as a Christmas gift. I wanted to get him a comfy chair for his room to watch his tv and play video games with his friends. We all love it, the material is nice and it's pretty big. I think it's very comfy, and I am currently 38 weeks pregnant and not easily made comfortable right now, and I was just sitting in it tonight! I also want to mention that this bean bag chair stood up to my son and my 10 year old nephew using it like a sled down the steps from our upstairs several times before I realized what they were doing and made them stop (thank goodness they didn't get hurt). I couldn't believe they didn't pop the thing! I also want to say that shipping on it was super fast, and this was my first purchase from Overstock. I'm very happy with my purchase.
The beanbag fill is not made of tiny beads but rather bigger chunks of polystyrene which do not mold to the body as the smaller ones do. The cover is not washable and although the photograph shows a donut shape, it is actually a tear drop shape. It is bulky and does not move as fluidly as bean bags with smaller sized bead fill.