I wanted a bean bag with a washable cover which this one has.....but on examination, I realized that all the "beans" inside are loose...how do you take the cover off to wash and keep all the "beans" contained???? Since this is for a child I don't think this is made appropriately.....
I ordered this to accommodate my great grandson who is in a half body cast & it worked very well. The Dr. recommended a bean bag for our 25 pound 2 year old who was in a cast because he had a broken Femur. This bean bag was so soft & the perfect size for our Toddler, but the problem was he would fall asleep in it! So, we couldn't get him to sit in it because he didn't want to go to sleep!! I had to return it because it TOO Good!! I would recommend this for any small child or Toddler who loves soft & cuddly!!
I don't know what tween who would be able to fit into this. It's probably comfortable for a toddler or a small kindergartener. For the price, I expected it to be larger. Regardless, my child still loves it. It fits with the safari theme in his room. He uses it more like a pillow to lean on, not a bean bag to sit in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? no
My 13-year old granddaughter was very disappointed in the bean bag. It is (was) much, much too small for an early teen-ager. We gave the bean bag away to a 7-year old, who wasn't THAT excited! Hmmmmmmmm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not Very Much!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the best!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Deceiving.