The top of the jars are not large enough to get a hand or scooper in to get sugar or flour. Not user friendly. I would not recommend this item.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The lids had variations in color on all the lids. Not uniform in color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is not great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Similar
I highly recommend these canisters, they are a good size but not too much space on the counter- plenty of room for flour, sugar, coffee etc. And they are lovely and match my rustic kitchen so well (antique white cabinets, light cream color counters, mainly kitchen colors of dark red, olive, antique white).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the lids is pretty accurate in the photo-but even prettier in person. The copper has some variation in the color, almost a little weathered or worn (just a little).
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The glass is quality, the lids seal tight and I was looking for that because I am using them for storage not just decor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate