I bought these for my newly renovated kitchen which has expresso shaker cabinets and they look fantastic. These very same handles are extremely expensive at your common Home Improvement store so they are a great bargain. I absolutely love the feel, look and weight of them. Would buy them again if I needed to.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
If you can use the screws provided, then it shouldn't be a problem. I bought both the 10 and 8 inch handles. Trying to find longer metal screws was difficult. Ended up buying stainless steel from an on line company. Luckily, the thread spacing is standard, but the screw has to be fine cut, not course cut. Course cut doesn't work. Big headache.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice metal, thread on screws not great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
These bars are an excellent addition to our kitchen cabinets. They look sleek with our cherry cabinets. They have excellent dual use for holding our hand towels. We purchased several different bar sizes because we have varying sizes of cabinets in the kitchen. I love that you can open the drawer easily from several areas in the kitchen when you use the longer bars. Most of the bar pulls were in great condition, but we definitely ordered extras which was great as several of them had significant scratches so we are able to select the "best of the bunch!" One important thing to note on these types of bars....when bars are installed at hip height, at times you pants pockets may get hooked onto the bar and surprise you as your walking away...It doesn't happen a lot, but now again it wakes you up. Even knowing that drawback, I would still install these bars today.