This is a really nice mirror. It looks a little "fake" weathered, and the angles around the mirror are a little funky, but I am happy with it, overall. Because the mirror is circular, each section of wood has a slightly angled edge, so the interior edge of the wood is not perfectly smooth or circular. This may add to the rustic quality of the mirror, but I find it just looks a little poorly constructed. That is my biggest complaint. I haven't hung mine yet, but the back of the mirror advises that you should not hang with wire. There are two securely attached/screwed in metal loops that are pretty small, so hanging precisely may be hard. It is wider than studs, so using some sort of sheetrock anchor is likely necessary.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little more grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not super high quality, but looks very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
These mirrors add a lotof texture to the living room as the almost driftwood tones and patterns are neutral, textural, sophisticated, yet suitable for all types of decor. I can really see these mirrors in a beach house!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just like pictured, ideal for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact.