I bought this to replace my plastic water bottle in the office. The size is ideal and the shape is ergonomic. The "ridges" provide a good grip. It has a sculptural quality that looks chic on the table top. It certainly has all the attributes of glass: easy to clean, non-reactive, and doesn't leave water a funny taste. But because it is glass, it's not the bottle that I would carry around in a bag, as I would be worried of breakage.
I liked the idea of a glass water bottle because of the problems with plastic. I had $ points that I needed to get used so I bought this bottle. The glass is so fragile you would never think they would make a water bottle! Not to mention the top is a stopper not a screw lid so you can't tip it. The first bottle that arrived had a hairline crack. I would have returned it but because you have to pay shipping to send it back I agreed to have it replaced. I'll use it until I'm sure another crack will appear or it will tip over and smash. Packing was poor - it came in an envelope - yes, you read correct. The bottle was in a box but the box was in an envelope, not another box! I was surprised the second one made it without cracking or breaking. Sorry, I would not recommend this bottle.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This bottle is very thin glass, nothing you would expect for a water bottle that gets a lot of use. It also has a "stopper" lid not a screw one so you can't tip the bottle.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Size
I've wanted a glass refillable water bottle a long time and this is too thin and delicate to use. It's pretty, but with hard floors I am afraid to use it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice, but really thin glass.