This is a very heavy, good quality glass product. It easily fits a 4x6 photo in the front, all you have to do is slide it in and the photo is secured. I bought gravel from the pet store (the kind that goes in a fish tank) and filled the bottom of this piece then placed a few bamboo sticks and filled it with water. This makes a great center piece.
I love it! The perfect addition to my contemporary living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This item is bigger than expected, which is perfect as its more to love. Cant wait to print my wedding photo and display.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy and sturdy. Great buy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
This vase is a great piece. It is very heavy and serves as a solid base for flowers. Very easy to use just slide the picture in. Gave it as a bridal shower gift and was a hit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This is very good vase, I got it as a gift from friend, did not try it yet, but hope it wil be fine! Great vase and very exclusive!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I purchased this Glass Photo Vase as a gift for my Grandparent's anniversary, & they absolutely love it! I copied the idea in the photo, & went out and bought some clear glass vase filler beads & a variety of silk flowers...(both of which are available in just about every craft section of your local supercenter/s). I'd also restored their wedding photo for them, in black & white, and it looked really beautiful in this frame. The whole ensemble turned out to be a very pretty focal point in their home, & a great conversational piece. The vase/frame is a good size, & it's very heavy; the glass is quite thick. I could also see this vase being used for wild flowers, or garden flowers...you can put water in the vase without harming the picture. The frame part for the picture is on the outside of the vase. If I could give it 4 & 1/2 stars instead of 5 I would, since I do think that the price is a little high for this item, at over $****...but at the same time I don't regret the purchase & it made a lovely gift. Thanks Overstock!