We have these shades in nearly every bedroom and bathroom in the house. They are sturdy, durable, and work well to shade the rooms. I wasn't looking for blackout but rather something that provides privacy and reasonable light reduction. They fit those needs, look great, and were easy to install (I installed these on the window frames - an inside mount was not possible with our old windows).
This shade looks really nice, the color is just what I wanted. It looks pricier than the actual cost. I was very happy with this purchase. I was very happy I ordered it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as displayed online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is really good, especially considering the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The shade is exactly as shown in the image. Ours came with one of the vertical miniature slats broken off, but it still looked pretty good. The only problem is that our shade is installed right above our window, and the sides of the shade are not finished so it doesn't look very good. The shade did come with two additional pieces of tiny, miniature shades which probably could be installed on the sides of this shade, but there is not instruction on how to do this. Your only option is to nail them to the top of the shade and hope it will look good. We haven't tried this yet.
I needed a couple of more blinds that matched the ones already in my house. I bought this house with these bamboo blinds in most of the rooms. I wanted to add them to the spare room and was able to find what I needed because the overstock pictures were so good, could zoom in easily. Found the perfact match. They are sturdy and look great. easy to hang
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good description
These blinds are a very good value. They look super & installation could not have been easier. I am a 50 year old lady & I installed 3 sets of these with just my 2 hands and a power screwdriver. Now that I see how nice these look, I am purchasing more for our home.