Please tell me the length of the shade when it is fully pulled up. Thanks!
Ginger Bamboo Roman Shade (26 in. x 54 in.)
Add elegance to your home with this natural bamboo Roman shade. The shade features a rich ginger color, which will coordinate well with many modern furnishings, and the fibers are closely woven to help create shade by filtering out bright light.
- Distinguish your home or office with these ginger Roman shades of natural bamboo
- Roman blinds feature stunning bamboo shades carefully woven to filter the light in a way that is warm and appealing
- Window treatment is made with real bamboo and other environmentally friendly materials
- Handsome shades boast a dark ginger color
- Bamboo valance is also known as woven wood
- Blinds are easy to clean
- This bamboo shade is 26 inches wide (+/- 1/8 inch), and the hardware may add to the width slightly
- For an inside mount we recommend ordering a shade that is at least 1/4 inch smaller than the inside width of your window frame
- This is not a privacy shade, light will filter through the shade
- Not for outdoor use
|Dimensions||26 in. W x 54 in. H|
|Color||Brown Orange White|
|Type||Bamboo Shades Roman Shades|
|Blind Width||16 - 29"|
Questions & Answers
Hello maxinandrelaxin, it is about 9-11 inches. Thank you for shopping with us.
How to Size a Space Heater
Before you purchase a new space heater, size it to make sure it will have enough British thermal units (BTUs) to heat the room where the heater will be used. A BTU is the amount of energy needed to heat 1 pound of water 1 degree Fahrenheit. All space heaters clearly identify this number on the packaging, so you don't have to worry about doing any additional calculations.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details