what other widths are available for this blind?
Ginger Bamboo Roman Shade (25 in. x 54 in.)
Let these 25' x 54' natural bamboo Roman shades play with the luminous sunbeams in your windows. Eco-friendly bamboo and other renewable resources combine to create a warm, woven light filter for your haven. Each blind comes with a handy 7-inch valance.
- Update your home decor with stunning Oriental ginger shades
- Bamboo Roman shades are carefully woven to filter the light in a way that is warm and appealing
- Each window treatment is made with real bamboo and other environmentally friendly materials
- Also known as woven wood and matchstick shades
- Each shade has a Roman-style roll
- 25 inches wide x 54 inches long
- Comes standard with a matching 7-inch valance
- Easy to clean with a feather duster or a vacuum attachment for deeper cleaning
- Each window treatment comes with easy to follow mounting instructions and all required hardware
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines
- This bamboo shade is 25 inches wide (+/- 1/8 inch), and the hardware may add to the width slightly
- For an inside mount we recommend ordering a shade that is at least 1/4 inch smaller than the inside width of your window frame
- This is not a privacy shade, light will filter through the shade
- Not for outdoor use
|Dimensions||25 in. W x 54 in. L|
|Model Number||Oriental Ginger Bamboo|
|Blind Width||16 - 29"|
|Product Features||Includes Hardware|
Questions & Answers
Hello plumpandcute, unfortunately this item is out of stock. We currently do not have inventory to check, and cannot guarantee the item will be restocked. Thank you for shopping with us.
is there a picture of these pulled up?
Hello 25charlie, we appreciate your inquiry. Unfortunately, this is the only picture available.We apologize for any inconvenience. We hope you have found this information helpful. Thank you for shopping with us. Have great day!
what is the header depth? I have a need for a corner side by side mount and need specific depth for clearnace
Thank you for your question 25charlie. The header depth is 2 inches. Have a great day.
Common Questions about Window Air Conditioners
A great way to beat the heat is by installing a window air conditioner in your home or office. Using individual air conditioners and heaters in your home can take the load off of your central heating and air conditioning system, providing you with significant energy savings over the course of a year. Here are some frequently asked questions about window air conditioners and how you can use them in your home.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details