First off the boxes it came in were huge. Not much bigger than the bar itself. Why wouldn't it just come assembled then? When we opened it 3 of the pieces were broken. Despite that we tried to put this piece of junk together. Magnets were the wrong ones needed or they pre-drilled the holes wrong. Either way they didnt work. Then the pieces were mislabeled. After figuring out which was which we attempted to assemble the first 2 steps and the cam locks didnt match up. That was it for us after that. Put it back in the box the best we could and we are sending it back. I could've built something with better quality for less in my garage. Don't buy this!!
I would recommend shopping around local furntiure stores before buying here online. I ordered mine on 2/17 and received it 2/19. However, the pieces I received were mislabeled and did not match how the pieces were labeled in the assembly guide. In addition, I was sent the wrong size magnets and two of the pieces were damaged. It has been a hassle dealing with the customer service (although friendly) and I still have not received all the parts needed to assemble. And it is now 3/12. Overall, this has been a poor experience dealing with Overstock.com. However, the quality of this product seems to be good and I expect to be happy (and relieved) once I receive the pieces to finish putting it together. The whole process has just been frustrating.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty accurate, maybe not as two-toned as the picure may indicate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
Horrible instructions! Mislabeled pieces, and we are still working on this project 3 hours now. It's very confusing, it's frustrating and a 2 man job.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Little darker than in photos
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good solid wood
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On point