I did a kitchen remodel in March, installed this light. Looked perfect, but jump to the now, and the fabric is separating a lot at the seam line. Have turned the light fixture, so it is not very visible, so will live with it for now. If your looking for bright light to work in, this would also be a poor choice. The light is diffused, not an issue for me, I have other light sources to choose from.
Even my electrician complimented these lights. Great quality and a nice transitional look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a bit more beige than this color suggests
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This is a beautiful light fixture--elegant and graceful--and it arrived very quickly. The shade was described as gray, but when the light is on it's more beige than gray.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not totally accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mostly accurate description
I have purchased 12 of these items all together. the last three I have installed all have damaged shades and the metal that holds the shade is warped for all three. Even with units with no shade damage , the metal is warped and does not fit snuggly in the mount on the ceiling. I purchased 4 from Amazon and they were all great. Not sure why the ones from Overstock are all garbage. I need to return them. Not happy at all with the ones on this site.
I really wanted to love this light, but that wasn't the case. I purchased it for my living room. It does not provide much light at all. I also noticed that the seams are coming apart and I have only had it for 3 months. I would not recommend this product.
I selected this fixture for the style as it complements my foyer well. Unfortunately, the shade does not fit around the base allowing light to leak through at one side near the top. You can rotate to choose whichever side you want the light to leak through, but that's hardly a good solution.
It's a tight fit on getting the shade on but you have to follow the instructions. Not real crazy about the insulation above the upper plate. The 60W is not quite enough for my bedroom but, it gives off a soft glow. You could read by the light.
I bought two of these lamps and paid to have them professionally installed. After a few weeks the glue seemed to come undone on the shade and it started popping off and folding in on itself. I went through the hassle of exchanging and reinstalling and the second set started doing the same thing!
We just bought at house that was built in 1986 and still had the original light fixtures. Needless to say these are a huge improvement over what we had. They were easiest ceiling fixtures I have ever installed, but you may need a second person to help hold things. I was able to install two of them in less than an hour. The instructions are easy to understand and all the pieces fit together perfectly. I would definitely recommend these fixtures.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Looks great in the hallway. easy to hang. beautiful contemporary fixture
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good