I was disappointed in the chandelier. It was not at all elegant. The metal was thick, unattractive and bulky. Also, unless you have 3 hours to assemble ALL the crystal pieces with tiny little circle wires, I would not recomend this for you. It was very difficult and I have no finger nails left! I purchased a similar chandelier at **** for $$$$ that was beautiful. I wish I had gone back to them but after all the hours of putting the piece together and the fact that it was going in my laundry room, I just kept it. Besides, my electrican was here and waiting for me to finish the assembly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unless you have 3 hours to assemble ALL the crystal pieces with tiny little circle wires, I would not recommend this for you. If was VERY difficult
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not complete enough to let you know the amount of work you were getting into.
I love the layout of this chandelier and the size is perfect. You get what you pay for though - the crystals are fragile (one broke when I dropped it [it was less than a 3 foot drop]). After a lengthy installation where you carefully place every single crystal on it's designated loop, it looks wonderful. The instructions are not TOO clear but doable. Overall, I'm happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's more of a white-out white in person than the softer/creamier white displayed in the image
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good overall. Crystals are fragile - dropped one (3 feet) and it broke.
Got this for my teen age daughters bedroom. Looks great hanging over poster bed but the arm of chandler are uneven causing crystals to hang at different lengths. It was a bit cumbersome hanging the crystals with the gloves ( that snagged on everything). In all she loves the lamp and it looks real nice
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The crystals are nice but very hard to get on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
once it's all put together and installed its perfect!!! Not difficult to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
We bought this for our daughter's room as an accent to their window seat. It is perfectly white and sparkly. We put this together in less than an hour with our 6 and 8 year old daughters helping. We have been purchasing from overstock for about 4 years but have never bought lights. We are now building a house. After receiving this light we are now searching for lights throughout our entire house. This is perfect and looks much more expensive than expected for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Was a bit challenging to connect the wiring as the wires must be threaded through the fixture before you can mount the fixture to the base....it rotates around when attaching to the ceiling wiring. Perhaps it would have been easier with two people, so one person could have held the wires and the fixture still while the other attached it to the ceiling wiring. Also, the crystals were very tedious to attach. All that being said, now that the fixture is up, it looks BEAUTIFUL! It was definitley worth the effort and is a good value for the money and time paid.
I ordered this for my laundry room remodel. It is BEAUTIFUL! Heavy, well-made and just gorgeous. The crystals are NOT plastic and cheap looking, and they sparkle and add the perfect touch of elegance. The lamp also came with plenty of replacement crystals and wires. It takes a while to put the crystals on, but the directions aren't hard to follow. I love it so much, I want one for my kitchen and my daughters room as well. I posted pictures of the finished product on Facebook, and 3 of my friends ordered it right away. This is a fantastic chandelier that looks WAY more expensive than it is. Highly recommend.
The other reviews are correct that it comes in 1000 pieces and you have to put it all together but it only took me an hour and the directions show you pictures. It's not too hard but you have to be patient. My problem came in after I had hardwired it to the ceiling and went to put in a LED bulb since it would be 60 watts but make it a little brighter to light the whole room. The bulb didn't fit. My father took it apart and with some electric drilling made it fit, but I think that is a flaw in the design and most people don't have that option. I love it now that its up and its very cute- lights my whole room but it shouldn't have taken an electric drill to make the bulb fit.
The unit is made of rodiron (HEAVY) the style is beautiful,but the acrylic (plastic) crystals take away from the style, all the chandeliers that I have in my home have the glass crystals which catch the light better than the acrylic, if the description would have mentioned acrylic crystals and rodiron - I would have left this unit on the shelf
Looks very cheap and I bought two disappointed whish I had read the reviews first. Now I don't want to send them back so I will use them for another space in my home. It doesn't even look like the picture at all. Cheap cheap that's what I have to say. will not recommend this at all to cheap cannot even stop saying how cheap it looks
I purchased this mini chandelier to replace a spot light in front of my fireplace. I recently changed my decor to more of a cottage/French Country look and felt this mini chandelier added a little girlie bling to the decor. I was somewhat surprised at the thickness and weight of the chandelier frame. I didn't think it would be that bulky. The center "shade" of this fixture is also metal, not silk or another fabric as I expected. (was not misrepresented, I just didn't look at it closely enough). The crystals are actually plastic, so if that bothers you, then this is not the fixture for you. As with the other chandeliers I purchased I think the rings that attach the crystals could have been more substantial and a little less "car repair shop key ring" type. This mini chandelier suits the space I wanted it to go, so I'm pleased with that! Again, Overstock.com is the way to go!
Beautiful Chandelier. Fits perfectly in a small room setting such as a kids room. A little time consuming to put together but very happy with how it looks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
Very pretty but definitely for a child's room which is what I ordered it for. When it says mini, it means mini. It comes in a zillion pieces so be prepared to take a LOT of time to put it together, bead by bead. Overall, pretty but very little and very little light.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not quite what I thought
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate