I was disappointed in the chandelier. It was not at all elegant. The metal was thick, unattractive and bulky. Also, unless you have 3 hours to assemble ALL the crystal pieces with tiny little circle wires, I would not recomend this for you. It was very difficult and I have no finger nails left! I purchased a similar chandelier at **** for $$$$ that was beautiful. I wish I had gone back to them but after all the hours of putting the piece together and the fact that it was going in my laundry room, I just kept it. Besides, my electrican was here and waiting for me to finish the assembly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unless you have 3 hours to assemble ALL the crystal pieces with tiny little circle wires, I would not recommend this for you. If was VERY difficult
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not complete enough to let you know the amount of work you were getting into.
I love the layout of this chandelier and the size is perfect. You get what you pay for though - the crystals are fragile (one broke when I dropped it [it was less than a 3 foot drop]). After a lengthy installation where you carefully place every single crystal on it's designated loop, it looks wonderful. The instructions are not TOO clear but doable. Overall, I'm happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's more of a white-out white in person than the softer/creamier white displayed in the image
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good overall. Crystals are fragile - dropped one (3 feet) and it broke.
Got this for my teen age daughters bedroom. Looks great hanging over poster bed but the arm of chandler are uneven causing crystals to hang at different lengths. It was a bit cumbersome hanging the crystals with the gloves ( that snagged on everything). In all she loves the lamp and it looks real nice
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The crystals are nice but very hard to get on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
once it's all put together and installed its perfect!!! Not difficult to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
I don't have any complaints about putting on the crystals. I read reviews so, I knew that I would have to do it. Wasn't difficult for me and didn't take long at all. Less than 30 minutes. The instructions were very helpful. I agree with the review who said that the threaded tube connected to the cross bar should be longer. It's way too short but, I made it work. Also, the wires are not color coded so, I had to do some research becuase I'm use to connected the black with the black and white with the white. This chandelier has two gray wires. It's cute for the price!
We bought this for our daughter's room as an accent to their window seat. It is perfectly white and sparkly. We put this together in less than an hour with our 6 and 8 year old daughters helping. We have been purchasing from overstock for about 4 years but have never bought lights. We are now building a house. After receiving this light we are now searching for lights throughout our entire house. This is perfect and looks much more expensive than expected for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Hung this little jewel in my closet/ dressing area. It is a perfect small size that delivers lots of light and pretty sparkle. This chandelier is well made, does not look inexpensive, with quality materials. The glass crystals really catch the light andthereisplenty of chain to hang to your liking. This fixture is har wired and flush to the ceiling . Be sure you read directions FIRST on this one. I also got back on my Overstock site to have a picture of it as I worked. The direction page is small print and a bit frustrating if you begin without reading! I learned from other reviewers.. I opened the small parts packages and laid everything out in order first. I hang my own har wired fixtures, however please do not do this if you have not learned the correct and safe way . Call a professional. Normally, I hang crystals after I have the chandelier is in place. This one can be difficult to get just right unless you have the photo to go by. Most ofthecrystalsare already attached and sorted by lengths. You also get a package of extras. I used a few of these to lengthen one of the strands. So pretty and makes my day start off sparkling every morning!
Wonderful value for the price. Easily assembled and just perfect for that little space. It adds a touch of sparkly elegance. I bought two - one for a little hall leading to my bedroom and the other in the hall outside the guest bath. I'm very, very pleased.
I still can't believe how much I payed for these! I bought 2 of them, and they are hanging over my kitchen island. My cabinets are white, and the accents are grey granite with stainless - these add an elegant chic to an industrial space. Love them!