I was disappointed in the chandelier. It was not at all elegant. The metal was thick, unattractive and bulky. Also, unless you have 3 hours to assemble ALL the crystal pieces with tiny little circle wires, I would not recomend this for you. It was very difficult and I have no finger nails left! I purchased a similar chandelier at **** for $$$$ that was beautiful. I wish I had gone back to them but after all the hours of putting the piece together and the fact that it was going in my laundry room, I just kept it. Besides, my electrican was here and waiting for me to finish the assembly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unless you have 3 hours to assemble ALL the crystal pieces with tiny little circle wires, I would not recommend this for you. If was VERY difficult
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not complete enough to let you know the amount of work you were getting into.
I love the layout of this chandelier and the size is perfect. You get what you pay for though - the crystals are fragile (one broke when I dropped it [it was less than a 3 foot drop]). After a lengthy installation where you carefully place every single crystal on it's designated loop, it looks wonderful. The instructions are not TOO clear but doable. Overall, I'm happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's more of a white-out white in person than the softer/creamier white displayed in the image
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good overall. Crystals are fragile - dropped one (3 feet) and it broke.
Got this for my teen age daughters bedroom. Looks great hanging over poster bed but the arm of chandler are uneven causing crystals to hang at different lengths. It was a bit cumbersome hanging the crystals with the gloves ( that snagged on everything). In all she loves the lamp and it looks real nice
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The crystals are nice but very hard to get on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
once it's all put together and installed its perfect!!! Not difficult to assemble
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
The chandelier arrived well packed with the crystals tightly wrapped in bubble wrap the size was perfect for my closet which is around a 15x7 space. I had no difficulty installing the light fixture, about 15 minutes. But installing the crystals that a whole different story. They are added by small thin round wires similar to rings on key chains. So while you're working overhead and trying to pry these tiny thin circles apart you think, okay I can do this, but then you fingers and arms begin to burn. Was it worth it? Yeah, she a pretty little one! Maybe try to get some of the crystals on before hanging.
I purchased this chandelier for my small home office two years ago. I ADORE it. It makes the most beautiful light in the room. I love how the light shines off the crystals on the walls. Everyone compliments it. It was a perfect addition. My husband put it together and hung it up for me but didn't have any real compliments as I've read some unhappy reviews about putting it together. Wonderful addition for an incredible price. Love it.
I don't have any complaints about putting on the crystals. I read reviews so, I knew that I would have to do it. Wasn't difficult for me and didn't take long at all. Less than 30 minutes. The instructions were very helpful. I agree with the review who said that the threaded tube connected to the cross bar should be longer. It's way too short but, I made it work. Also, the wires are not color coded so, I had to do some research becuase I'm use to connected the black with the black and white with the white. This chandelier has two gray wires. It's cute for the price!
We bought this for our daughter's room as an accent to their window seat. It is perfectly white and sparkly. We put this together in less than an hour with our 6 and 8 year old daughters helping. We have been purchasing from overstock for about 4 years but have never bought lights. We are now building a house. After receiving this light we are now searching for lights throughout our entire house. This is perfect and looks much more expensive than expected for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
very pretty, a little labor intensive putting all the crystals together.Our contractor actually put them on but was unable to complete the assembly because several of the crystal connector pieces were missing which was a disappointment.I called the customer support,she requested I email her a picture of the missing parts.She was able to see exactly what I meant and is having them sent out.That was convenient for me luckily because of my I phone.
This item was perfect for what i need and wanted. My brother is getting married, and they wanted a mini chandlier for their ceremony arch and to put in the house. This is the perfect size and the price was great. Good quality and it's very beautiful