i love this chandelier! i bought this to hang over the soaking tub in my bathroom, and it looks perfect! this light is small- it wouldn't be big enough to hang in the middle of a room- but it looks great as an accent light over a smaller area...like over a bath tub in the bathroom, or over a crib in a baby's room, or over the sink in a powder room, etc... very pretty light fixture!:)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I purchased this to go over a small built-in vanity my teenaged daughter has in her room and she LOVES it. When we first opened all of the crystals it was a bit overwhelming since there are NO clear directions to specifically say what to do when it comes to attaching them. Once I figured out there are about 7 different types of crystal strands, it wasn't hard to figure out which ones go where since they are basically meant to be placed around the fixture in a pattern - I definitely recommend using both the basic illustration and the picture from the website. Once I figured out where one type was supposed to go, the rest of the groupings fell into place easily - for example: the small 5 crystal strands that only have a ring on one end are meant to hang down in the middle around the light - the 5 crystal strands with rings on both ends are meant to swag at the very top, connecting at both ends. Pretty easy to figure out after a few minutes - plus the end result is definitely worth it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
We are so pleased with this chandelier! It took a little effort to assemble and put up, but once up, we could not be more pleased. Be sure to use a clear bulb for best reflection on the crystals. I shopped around and found a very similar, if not the same, chandelier at more than double the cost on other sites. So don't hesitate to buy this one from Overstock...great quality for the price. Extra crystals are included in case of breakage (we had 1 broken crystal.) The instructions are not real clear but it is not hard to figure out what to do. The online picture is an accurate representation of the chandelier. Very elegant!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is my latest favorite thing. I purchased 5 of the Versailles brand chandeliers for our home and I love them all. This one in particular I bought for over our sink, in our kitchen. It fits beautifully and is stunning in the daylight (with no power) and beautiful at night (with power). It took about an hour to put together, which was easy; time was spent hanging all the crystals.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
THis light is great for a bathroom or a small foyer, mine is in foyer and the lightbulb beams the crystals off the wall and looks very inviting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The reviews helped
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its great for a small place
This chandelier is really cute! It's perfect for the small sitting room where we installed it. Installation was really easy. Putting on the crystals took a little time, but was pretty straightforward. I spent forever trying to find an E26 bulb, as the instructions indicate. Finally - and thankfully - an employee at Home Depot told me that's just a regular lightbulb. I hope that helps someone else more easily find a bulb!
Can't say enough about how great this little chandelier is. It's just the right size for the space I placed it in (above the landing of my stairs going up), and definitely adds a classy, elegant touch. One helpful hint to anyone considering purchasing it; be sure to buy a "clear" lightbulb to use with this light as a translucent bulb just doesn't look right.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Light was exactly as the picture shows.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, especially for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate.
We purchased this mini chandelier for a photo shoot. It gave the classy touch we were looking for. Thanks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
If you want a mini (emphasis on MINI) for accents only, this light is ok. I would not showcase it in a foyer. the chandelier itself looks very cheap. It does look much better once the crystals are on, but I would have liked to have seen the actual product before spending the money on it. I would have rather spent a few extra dollars to buy one that didn't look so cheap. It suits the purpose we needed it to though. It would be a good purchase for about $$$.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matches description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the product looks cheap. definitely not a $100 chandelier, in my opinion.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was accurate
I ordered 3 for pendants and worked perfectly over my kitchen island. They look gorgeous. They look like they would have cost a lot more but happy to find a very good price. The directions are terrible but they are easy to figure out and easy to put together....just look at the pictures. Takes about 20 minutes to put one together, so not too bad. Very Beautiful
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? better then picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? read all the reviews and it was just like they were talked about
I was going for a simple but elegant but classy farmhouse look for my front entrance that has low ceilings. This is perfect and the price is unbeatable. Take you time in hanging the crystals after it is mounted. I also washed each set of crystals (they are lettered for assembly) in a small bowl with very warm sudsy water then dried them and hung them. It sparkles like crazy and looks amazing. The one bulb with the crystals throws a beautiful light on my front entry which is painted with Pointing from Farrow and Ball.
I wanted a small chandelier for my u-shaped bath - to go over the tub area. Only downside is it's a little tedious putting the crystals on the fixture but isn't difficult -just time consuming. Is exactly what I wanted though and is beautiful! Very, very happy with it. Not that regular sized bulbs won't fit in this light, nor will the new spiral lights. I used a tear-drop shaped one and it worked fine - just something to be aware of. Does have beautiful reflections with all of the crystals!
So, I am sure that this would be a great product to have IF all the parts came in unbroken AND the correct instructions came with it! How frustrating to try to get the finishing touches on a project you have been working hard to complete when the items that you purchased (and NOT inexpensively) come to you through the mail broken and incomplete. How am I supposed to put my item together with the instructions from another product altogether! I am sure I will be able to figure it out, but it shouldn't be a puzzle! And have you ever tried to glue such small pieces of glass together so that it works? I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO ALL THIS...but returning and replacing sounds like just as much work!!! UGH!
This is one of my favorite pieces of the renovation I am doing. I actually bought this for a closet. It might be a bit large for the closet - which is a walkin - but it is so nice I thought it would be fun to have this gorgeous lighting fixture that only I can enjoy. :) I had to put it together and it was a bit time consuming. One small crystal piece was broken but you can see it so I let it slide. Would definitely like this in a small room. Sparkly.
This is a cute mini-chandelier. We hung it in our powder room. There aren't many pieces to assemble and it looks nice. I'm not overly thrilled about it as it is more of an average light, but the price is right and the construction is good. If you are looking for an inexpensive chandelier for a bath or hall, this would work well. It's definitely designed for a smaller space.