Looked for large lighting to go over 120" table, this is a 12 light chandellier and is more beautiful than even I expected. I shopped everywhere and found most to my liking to be in the $1500-1975.00 price range. This is a find. Recommend putting the center piece together and hanging just that before adding the arms and crystal. makes it much easier to assemble. Statement piece for sure!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is crystal with shiny silver underneath crystal beading. Elegant.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This comes in a box and each tiny piece is seperately wrapped. Although it apprears overwhelming, my husband put this together in under 2 hours.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is contemporary, elegant, traditional with a silver twist.
I received this chandelier and although I was initially nervous about having to put it together, I was able to do it with 1 tool and a bit of creativity by using the styrofoam in the packaging to prop up the chandelier while I put the arms on. It wasn't hard, just a little tricky at first. The directions are vague but it has an 800# directly to the company (not O) and they were EXTREMELY helpful. It took me 30 mins to affix all the arms and I went slowly. Although the company said they could easily walk me thru the electrical wiring I opted for my electrician to do that part when he hung it. After he wired it (took him 15 mins total) I hung all the crystals. Alittle tedious but easy. Very straight forward. Let me tell you this is an INCREDIBLE chandelier. I have several Schonbeck chandeliers and you would not know this was a $300 chandelier. It is a WOW piece. It's very different than my other chandeliers which I wanted. It is more ornate. Worth every penny!!! Don't hesitate ***NOTE-a cpl pcs came cracked. The company (not O) sent me replacements in 2 days.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a high quality chandelier
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I have to admit I was somewhat doubtful that a real crystal chandalier of this size could be purchased at this price. I was thrilled at the quality of this piece and the shipping was super fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very acurate photo, but product is even better than any photo could show
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good description
RECEIVED THIS CHANDELIER VERY QUICKLY. PACKED VERY WELL ALTHOUGH I HAD A FEW MISSING CRYSTAL PIECES THAT I HAVE TO CALL OVERSTOCK ABOUT. MY ELECTRICIAN-NEPHEW HAD TO PUT THIS TOGETHER FOR ME AND HARD WIRE IT. UNLESS YOU ARE ELECTRICALLY SAVVY, HIRE AN ELECTRICIAN. THE PIECE TURNED OUT GEORGIOUS -- I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT THE QUALITY BUT IT IS TRULY A STUNNING CHANDELIER. I BOUGHT A CEILING MEDALLION TO COMPLIMENT THIS CHANDELIER. KUDOS TO OVERSTOCK !
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? BETTER IN PERSON
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. LOOKS LIKE I SPENT WAY MORE FOR THIS CHANDELIER
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? GOOD
Bought this chandelier for our dining room and it adds just the right amount of sparkle and bling.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfectly
This is a real crystal chandelier!! Home Depot has a similar product a little smaller but it's arcrylic for the same price. This is real crystal!! And it's fabulous very elegant and regal. Exactly what I wanted and the price is perfect!
As others have pointed out, it'll be hard to find anything close to this in appearrance for the price. There are some visible signs of inferior quality, such as the base (middle part) of chandelier is a little milky compared to the rest, as well as the fact that there is a seam visible in the glass.This makes me doubt the "crystal" claim in the discription... The little metal bits that connect the hanging crystals to the lamp is also very cheap and "tinny". Its also hard to bend them such that it closes properly. The little hooks also caught on the white glove provided that it became impossible to wear it at all while hanging the "adornments". Im still giving this product a 5 star rating, because once it is switched on it looks absolutely white and brilliant and i doubt if any of my guests will be as observant and critical as I am - i.e. constantly searching for flaws. :-) As others have also pointed out, it takes a very long time to install and you'd better be handy with a wire stripper.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure about it being actual crystal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I was looking everywhere for a 12- light chandelier with these dimensions replace one that was broken by a worker! No where will you find a 12 light elegant but substantial looking chandelier for this price, believe me I looked! It works gorgeously over my dining table in a 12ft ceiling dining area. The chain provided did not cover the length I needed so I bought a longer chain at a hardware store and had electrician use that instead. This does come completely in 1000 pieces and the instruction were not clear but after about 1 hour and 3 people ( electrician included ) we got it together and hung it up. It does need hardwiring- I LOVE IT. I actually love it more than the broken one. I would for sure buy it if your on the fence!
I was very upset when I could not find the right bulbs for an expensive and beautiful chandelier in a houses i own. That is a high-end house built three years ago. Why are the bulbs of the chandelier not the regular kind? Without a choice I have to replace the chandelier. I looked at those from $3000 and up. But the house is not my own residence at this time. I didn't like to spend a lot of money for an item that should not be purchased in the first place. So I bought his one from Overstock thinking of using it for a while until I felt better and ready to buy an expensive one. But the chandelier surprised me. It looked a lot better than I expected for something of this price. I think it can stay in the dinning room without cheapen the house. I definitely would recommend it to others.
I want a beautiful chandelier, but I really don't want to pay a lot of money for it . If this is what you want, then this is the chandelier for you. It takes some time to install it, the pictures in the instruction helps a lot. It is more beautiful to see it in person than in the picture. My husband and I are very happy with the purchase.
This is not an upscale piece. It looks like something you could buy at ''''''''''''. The 'crystals' (which resemble plastic pieces) look cloudy and scratched in the light. I will be sending this piece back. I have purchased other items from Overstock that I am thrilled with but this is not one of them... As others have said the price should have tipped me off as to the quality.
We put this chandelier over a formal dining room table and also on a dimmer to control the amount of lighting. We picked it because it has 12 lights and can really light up the dining room for reading at breakfast and because it is on a dimmer, we can tone it down for just the perfect amount of light for other functions. When on full blast, it is just exquisite and makes the entire room look like a million bucks of dazzling light. When it is off, the prisms send rainbows all over the room. We just couldn't be happier and price-wise, it is at least half of what other companies sell similar products for. It is my 3rd light fixture purchase from OS.com and as usual, it is just what I hoped it would be.
I LOVE my new chandelier! I admit I was very skeptical about the pricing VS quality. After reading reviews, I decided to give it a shot. I will say, that it is not easy to assemble. There were 2 parts that arrived damaged. I called and they shipped them out right away. Great company to work with. It is hanging in my Entry and I cannot wait for it to get dark so that I can turn it on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dead On
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very solid piece
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was exactly as the description stated.
It was more beautiful than the picture. Had one ring broken, but everything else was in great shape, looks beautiful in our living room, was a great size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
This chandelier is beautiful...... The crystals are clear.... Great value for the price... I love it...... be sure to include a dimmer....
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
It looks beautiful after everything is put together, assembly was not too much hassle because all parts are labelled and we were able to look at the picture to figure out. it looks stunning in my living room ceiling. Customer service is excellent. They send me a replacement part when requested without question. I'm very please overall with this purchase, as a result, I'm having 2 more orders on the way.
I've also been shopping around for a chandelier for my 150 yr victorian for a long time. Couldn’t find anything less than a thousand. Bought this based on the reviews and am very, very pleased. My crystals are glass, and clear, no blemishes at all. I did receive a couple of broken pieces, 2 arms, 3 rings, but called Customer Service and received new ones immediately. I recommend 1) take inventory of all pieces asap, so you only have to call in once. and 2) Watch the on-line video first! It simplifies everything. 3) Buff everything as your putting it together, once the lights are on, you'll be glad u did. Even with the broken pieces, I would still buy this again. It is that beautiful
This chandelier is so beautiful and glitzy. I looked for so long for a chandelier because it would be the first thing a guest would see walking into my home. It is so worth the price and I promise I have shopped and could not afford anything that I liked out there. It looks exactly like the very expensive crystal chandeliers that I've seen. So I took a chance on this one and it is gorgeous. I even have a close friend who is a decorator who saw it and got all the information about it because she has a client who she is going to recommend it to.