i have searched for a long time for a hot chandelier, well i was between this one and the maria theresa. but alot of the review said some of it was acrylic, so i took a chance and ordered this one. could not be more pleased, very easy to put together, no directions, but its pretty easy to do without. all glass and crystal parts, no acrylic(yayyy) substantial arms and cups, i can assure you, if you have looked at this order it, for the money, it looks like a $500 chandelier and you will not be disappointed, again, very very pleased.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
It is lovely, of impeccable quality, easy to connect/assemble. I added a heavy load of blue crystal I bought on Ebay and it looks amazing. Very pretty in the original, totally funky with the added blue pieces.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As good as that of my $10,000 chandelier. I bought it for my newly-enclosed porch.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It looks better than in photos - photos did not do it justice.
Be prepared to be confused by the instructions! They are terrible! My husband is a handyman, and he did get the thing together, but it took longer than expected. We were also missing the 3 beads that attach to the big ball at the bottom. My husband had to take off beads from the hanging beads to make up for the missing pieces. It was extremely well packaged - there was no way it was going to come to our house with broken pieces! The quality is really good for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price
THE CHANDELIER IS ELEGANT. IT WAS EASY BUT TEDIOUS TO ASSEMBLY. IT LOOKS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE ACTUAL COST. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO MY LIVING ROOM, TOTALLY CHANGES THE ROOM'S APPEARANCE, SIMPLY STUNNING. I THINK 25 WATT CLEAR CHANDELIER LOOKED THE BEST, 40 AND 60 WATT WERE TOO BRIGHT BECAUSE OF THE CRYSTAL REFECTION OR A DIMMER SWITCH WOULD PROBABLY WORK WELL. IT ARRIVED QUICKLY AND WELL PACKAGED. ANYONE WHO PURCHASES THE CHANDELIER WILL BE AMAZED AT IT'S BEAUTY AND VALUE. YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH PURCHASING ONE.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ACCURATE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ACCURATE
Bought 2 chandeliers for each of our girls' rooms. Each had some crystals missing, but the process for getting replacements sent out was flawless (800 # on instructions-had replacements in days). The chandelier has an old fashioned/flea market feel to it. Not sure if I would use it in a dining room, but they were well suited for our purposes and very good quality.
I ordered two of the chandeliers, expecting that they would, indeed, be the same. They are similar, but definitely not the same. One is smaller than the other with slightly different designs on the glass. One has additional bent glass rods that do not have lights. Since they are going in adjacent rooms the differences are negligible. Handyman is installing them today ... one in a bedroom and on in the adjacent bath. One did not have installation instructions; however I was able to figure out to assemble it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate color (clear glass) ... although not as clear as crystal.
This comes in many pieces, and if not for my electrician friend, would not have been able to assemble myself. The directions are lacking clarity and, well, direction.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is a match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, looks more expensive than it actually is.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate description.
Great chandelier for the price. It is a bit smaller than they stated.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was a bit smaller than stated.
This is in the living room of our Savannah condo built in 1870. The style is one I made up based on Hollywood Regency meets Savannah. This is the perfect finishing touch. It is likely to take much longer than the 8 minutes the directions say to expect it to take to put it together. I am not that handy. I did it in time and I enjoyed the process. A glass of wine and lots of crystals. It made for a fun evening.
I really like how big the chandelier is, however it was very difficult to put together, the instructions were not clear. The chains were missing which the manufacture was quick to stand out, took 3 hours to put together and then hired an electrician to install it. Over pretty but if you don't have the ostience not for you.
ok received this today and the the main body of the lamp was crocked and it came that way and no way to fix that ! Didn't find out until spending 3 1/2 hours putting it together ! Main Crystal Ball that hangs on the bottom of the Chandelier has been dropped and is chipped in several places which is a darn shame !! I'm calling them as soon as they open to get a replacement cause it's really bad it looks like it was dropped a few times and then they put it in the wrapper and sent it out to us anyway hmmm Not good !! Several other pieces of the crystal pieces were also chipped . I do love that Chandelier but am very unhappy about the crocked stem that we cannot do anytihing about ! Outside of the big Crystal Ball being all chipped up :( saw so many good reviews and when we got it all put together it was too late to take it all down after all that work ! I do hope they send me a new Big Crystal hanging balll to replace the chipped up one !! Sincerely Unhappy with the crocked part that can't be fixed and the chipped crystal parts :( it's the center piece Crystal ball so not happy with all the dropped parts that were sent to me with all the chips in it !!! not sure if I would recommend this to a friend until I see if I am going to get a new large Crystal Ball !
Some have commented about this being a hard plastic, the arms are a plastic, but you can't really tell and for this price it is what I expected. The chandelier is larger than I expected, very beautiful. Looks lovely in my daughters room, really makes her room look fancy. The chandelier was easy to put together and install. LOVE IT! wish I could include a picture.