I bought this as a small-scale light for the bath tub area in the masterbath. It is nice in a shabby chic kind of way. I don't think it would work in an "elegant" setting very well. But our newly remodeled bathroom has a mid-century modern meets beach kind of vibe and this light is perfect for that. The only negative I would say is that it is bright white, not creamy white as shown. I may end up spray-painting it a warmer shade of white eventually to be more in keeping with our painted wood trim. But at this price I don't feel bad about having to do that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little more bright white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Cute fixture however there are gold accents that do not show up in the picture (all the crystals have gold clips). Some petals also arrived bent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Gold accents on all crystals not clearly shown in photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Some petals were bent.
This is a really cute chandelier. I don't have particularly high ceilings so I wanted one that would still look cute on a short chain. I hung it with just one link showing and it's awesome. I ordered it for my daughter's room. It came with a lot of extra crystals. It is so cute that I ordered another one for my other daughter's room. With four lights, it gives off almost as much light as the three bulb fixture it replaced -- very bright. It's a true white, not ivory. The crysals are easy to hang and they're glass, not plastic. It's the perfect size for a kids bedroom. Not too grand, but not too miniature either.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought this for my daughter's nursery, and I absolutely adore it. Our ceilings aren't super high, and that was one of a few chandeliers that wouldn't hang too low and was petite enough. Installation was really easy (for my dad, who is pretty handy) and I hung all the crystals. The picture doesn't really do it justice....it looks just as nice as the pottery barn ones that I have seen, and the price is WAY better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More white than cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great! Installed and used for over a year with no issues.
I am in love with this chandelier! We recently found out that I'm expecting a girl. So in preperation of the nursery, I searched all over the place for a chandelier. They looked like pieces of junk. Until I came across this one. It looked great in the box and beautiful after it was hung. I was even surprised how bright it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This chandelier is just as described. It is of great quality and looks expensive when installed. NOTE: The little candlesticks that hold the lightbulbs are very yellow in color while the rest of the light is white. It is strange....and I didn't care for the contrast. We ended up painting it a light cream color to mach our daughter's room (it is a bright white color) so it soloved the problem of the yellow light bulb holders because we painted those also. I love this light. I would buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This Chandelier is very nice. It looks expensive and is of excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
This light added a great touch to my guest bedroom. I love it. Everyone who sees it can't believe the price I paid. If I didn't have ceiling fans in the other bedrooms I would have liked to order more. A great value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was as I expected it. I read all of the reviews and knew what to expect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was fine for the price. I didn't expect a real crystal light. But I am so happy with this light. The candlesticks were an ugly light brown plastic so I painted them white. The toal light looks great. There was extra 'crystals' which I put whereever I wanted.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was as I expected.
The lamp very pretty and easy to install. The brown plastic tubes, meant to look like a dripping candle were cheap looking. We painted them blue to match the room and now I love it. The quality was good. Better than I expected for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Was a bit skeptical about placing an order for a crystal chandelier but all crystals arrived in one piece; no chips anywhere. Very easy to install and looks fabulous! The manufacturer even included white gloves for a spotless installation!
One damaged crystal. Person I talked to to get a replacement not very informative. No extra crystals as others stated they received in their reviews. Did receive replacement crystals. Directions are poor for crystal placement and installation. Pleased with actual chandelier.
This really should be a 5, but one leaf came badly bent which created dents/creases in the metal. I should have exchanged it and know OVERSTOCK would have come through for me, but being at the end of a harrowing 6 month++ remodel, I was too tried to deal with it and just turned the crinkled leaf to the back wall! “What dent?” Aside from that, it is lovely. The walls of that room are a delicately tinted rose off-white, so the fact that it is a bright pure white gave me some pause, but it is installed in a skylight (long story!) which provides some shadows, and the shadows do fun things with it; and it does match the ice white subway tile nearby, so I am not troubled. The manufacture did a good job of getting around the costly addition of authentic crystal on the large teardrop fobs by paring them to tiny faceted octagonal spectral strands, so though the large drops don’t seem to give off any (or much) color of their own, they trap and enlarge the color form the adjacent small beads and it deceives into thinking it is the drops that are actually producing the color. I MAY sport at some point for true leaded crystal drop fobs from a garage sale fixture, but I am very happy with it as it is. It makes me smile every time I see it in the mirror, or from my tub, especially when I look up into the skylight from which it hangs. Again, truly ADORABLE!!
I actually like it better than I thought I would! It's a bright white. I'm not sure why I thought it would have more of an off-white glaze on it? It doesn't. It's a pretty white shine. And another reviewer said their clasps were gold. Mine are silver. I'd probably like it either way. Just thought I should mention that. It puts off great light. The set up wasn't as much as another chandelier we have. I love it! Enjoy!