I feel ripped off. For the price I paid I was expecting a nicer quality. The image is beautiful but the way it is transferred on the canvas makes it look like a $50.00 print and not worth the*** a piece that I spent. I have purchased stretched canvas *** for less money and much better quality-- prints with texture that appear like original oil painting on canvas.this was a disappoint purchase and I won't make any future purchases.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colour was pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality looks like a poster on canvas- something you could buy for less at Walmart
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I was given the impression that there would be some texture to the print- this look cheap and I paid over $500.00 for two prints
This is a great picture if you have a large spot to fill but don't want something to take over the whole room. It literally feels like you're looking out a window over the tops of some trees. It gives the room a very grounded and organic feel. This was perfect for our room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I didn't realize it was an image on canvas but it is what it is. I love these two prints. I got the abstract trees VI too and they are in my living room on each side of my front window. It has yellows, some slight variations of aqua and greens in the print but in very muted tones. I recently purchased green chairs (sort of a cross between pea green and apple green color) and they look great in the same room.