Easy to assemble with quality parts. Presents as a beautiful and elegant chandelier
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Shade brighter than in photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Could have been more descriptive
I love my new chandelier! It fits the style of my new dining room...it's elegant, perfect size, easy to assemble and install (we did it ourselves, but hardwiring was already in place), and is really a great buy. Would not hesitate to purchase again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK, so I love this chandelier; however, the quality is about what you'd expect for the price. It's a beautiful fixture with a lighter (in weight) feel than a more expensive fiixture. But when it's installed, you can't tell, and who's going to inspect your chandelier? I love it!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
Love the lamp. The shade pictured looks tan, but actual shade is white. Overall great product!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Small difference in shade color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great descriptions
I bought this for my granddaughter's nursery. It arrived very quickly. The shade is white not creme color in picture. There are leaves around the top and each light that the glass tear drops hang off of. The are a bit thin and you can bend and adjust. One warning you need to take the fixture apart and slide shade on prior to connecting the fixture. Directions do not reference this at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Shade is white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Very happy with the chandelier, it was just what I was looking for to spruce up my bedroom. It went together well. The crystals give it a fancy feel with the shade toning it down enough to make it be something my husband is okay with. We are very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
I had this 3 light chandelier installed in my master bedroom. It looks classy and contemporary. Recommend with no hesitation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This light is pretty but has a few issues. One being that the shade is not really white. It's off white. If this light is going in a room with white decor it is not going to match. Not thrilled about that at all. Another issue it has is that the shade is wedged between 2 poles and it was impossible to get theses poles secured tightly together making the light fuxture unstable. I would not recommend this light to anyone.
I PURCHASED THIS CHANDELIER FOR MY DINING ROOM. THIS IS A PRETTY CHANDELIER. NOT ALOT OF BLING BUT CLASSY LOOKING. MY BEST ADVICE IF YOUR CONSIDERING PURCHASING IT. THIS IS NOT A LARGE ONE. IT IS SMALL. IF YOU HAVE A SMALL ROOM AND DONT WANT MUCH BLING THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU (MAYBE A SMALL BATHROOM) I DONT HAVE A LARGE DINING ROOM BUT THIS LIGHT WAS MUCH TOO SMALL FOR THE SPACE I DO HAVE.
This chandelier was a definite upgrade from what I had, but it's still not quite what I had in mind to class up the place (it looks somewhat cheap, maybe I just don't like this much chrome). The amount of light it gives off is sufficient for now. I will probably sell it on CL and spend more $ on the next one.
This item was low priced. The shade was fine, but the metal areas were tinny and you could tell it was plastic. I returned this item and purchased another chandelier from Overstock. com and I am VERY pleased with that one. I only paid $10 more than this item and was very pleased with that one.
Very difficult to install due to the wiring goes up the small bolt tubing to the ceiling connections. Very difficult to make the connections with the bell shaped cover that mounts up to the ceiling. I usually can install a light fixture in 30-45 min. this one took about 1.5 hrs. WHEW!! glad it's done.
This was part of my dining room remake. It's a perfect size for the room. You'll have to mess around with it a bit to make it even but very nice. It's not an expensive fixture so I wasn't expecting "grand" but it does the trick if you're looking for a quick update to a room. If you're looking for something substantial then this may not work for you considering the actual fixture is not a solid metal.
I have this lamp above our dinner table. I was worried about it at first because I thought it might be more fancy than useful and I tend to lean towards useful. However, it is both. It isn't too fancy. It goes perfectly with my comfortable (not stuffy) decorating style. I have had a million compliments on it too. Every time people see our home for the first time, they always comment on this lamp. It's gorgeous.
You definitely get what you pay for with this item. It is stylish but very cheap. If you are looking to put this in a more formal room you will be disappointed. From far away it looks really nice, up close it looks plastic and cheap. The "crystals" are cloudy and overall was disappointed at how cheap it looked. I think it's fair for the price but buyer beware.