I've had this microwave for little more than six months. Yesterday it stopped heating foods. Thank goodness it's still under warranty! Otherwise, the cabinet is a perfect size, I had no problems with the interior as others have reported. I wouldn't be surprised if this microwave was made in China,hence its poor performance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect (white)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor Performance
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I like the microwave over all, but really wanted one with no turntable. I was in a hurry to replace my dead one and didn't research carefully. You can turn the turntable off, to cook large casseroles, but that's just not the same. Also, you just have to guess on the quick cook controls, will take some time to discover the shortcuts. I like the "add 30 second" button the best, so far. Haven't tried popcorn...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice microwave. Love the kitchen timer which my 30 year old Amana "radar range" did not have.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I was very disappointed to open the microwave, which had been advertised "no turntable" and find a turntable. Just an "off" switch
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes