I think the picture misrepresents the color of the product, it is actually a cross between pink and orange, rather than red. We love to shop for Rugs on Overstock.com but the only improvement that I can suggest to them is that they need to get a little more descriptive on color and shades. Most people buying Rugs care a lot about the exact color and to be misinformed about color and returning the product is a huge disappointment.
The quality and style and price were all good, the only thing was the color was not what it appeared to be in the photo......maybe just my computer, but it looked more salmon colored than the rich red I was looking for. I think the natural lighting in my room was making it look lighter. I had to send it back.
So glade I bought this rug. The rug is red, not orange or pink. O.co has a great selection of rugs and sizes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great Red. About 5 shades of red within the striations.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made. Thick and lovely to stand on.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I am really not thrilled with this rug. Aside from the fact that the color was way off, and that it's fraying on one end already, it has a weird smell that no matter how much carpetfresh I use, will not go away. Oh well. Live an learn. I won't buy anything on this site again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was way off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. After a couple of vacuums, it is fraying on one end.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
Have been looking around for a red rug to put under a dining table and was unsuccessful until I logged on to Overstock. It was just the size and color I wanted. Shipping was fast and packaged well. It is good quality with just the right size pile for under a table. The red is vivid with black shading which blends in great with my expresso cabinets. The 8' size is perfect all chairs sit on the carpet and not on the hardwood.