love this beautiful mobile cart, I set mine up as a wine and coffee bar. I set up my coffee maker with my K cup storage unit and filled the 12 wine slots with assorted wines and hung wine glasses from the racks that came with the unit. it looks beautiful and frees up space on my counter top.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color matches all my expresso furnishings.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made and rolls nicely from room to room
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? on site description was accurate
Everything about this bar cart is what we wanted. Perfect size, look, and function. The only negative is assembly instructions are poorly written, (diagrams only, no written words). We had to take it apart twice before finally getting it right....and I assemble furniture all the time. Love that it is on wheels for easy rolling around the condo.
I have this cart in an area near my kitchen and it's perfect for the space because it's not too deep. I also have a wine rack mounted on the wall where the cart is located and it makes a nice little bar area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looked exactly like the photos online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The cart seems durable and the drawers slide easily. Very good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was accurate.
I love this bar cart! It has a ton of storage and looks really nice in our dining area. Every time someone new comes over we get compliments! We won't move it much, but it is nice to have it on wheels, just in case, and since we have it on carpet it won't move on its own. My boyfriend was able to assemble it rather quickly, however he is a carpenter so I'm not sure how much different it would be for the average person! If you are looking for a sleek cart with plenty of storage, I would highly recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
This is one of the really good items that I have purchased! It serves our kitchen with style and practicality. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Overall construction is great. Drawers can be better constructed. It takes some time to assemble but take the time to do it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correlated with actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall quality is great. The drawers can be a little better constructed. They are not as solid.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I love this piece. It is sturdy and has great features. It looks fantastic. Be warned that it has many, many parts and is very complicated to assemble, even for my teenage son who has assembled all the Overstock and Ikea flat packed furniture in my new place. It took him over 2 hours even though flat packed assembly is intuitive for him. I think it was well wort worth the effort and he now agrees, though he has moved it to the center of the room a few times as a joke to make sure everyone appreciates his dedication at getting it together.
I love this cart in my kitchen, it looks beautiful and compliments everything well! Only reason I it didn't give the last star is because it does get a little complicated and frustrating to assemble. I had undo and redo some things but other than that I am very happy with this purchase!
First the directions are all diagrams and it took 2 days to put this together and that was not good. I always put together furniture and this was a definite challenge. Yes, I had 2 sections I had to re assemble. Next I was short 2 pegs for the shelf and I will be calling the manufacture. The quality is nice and looks great. I would recommend ONLY after stressing the difficulty of assembling. For that reason and being short on 2 pegs I gave this a good 4 star ratting and that is a fair rating.
This cart is very stylish and looks great in a modern kitchen, however, it takes a long time to assemble. The instructions come with only pictures and you need to make sure you have an entire afternoon set aside for this project. The material is not that great so you also have to be extra careful or risk breaking pieces off (like we accidentally did).
The look of this cart is very sleek and definitely a space saver. The big problem were the directions. They were awful! No written words just pictures and numbers. My husband is handy and it took him over 4 hours to put this small cart together. He was very frustrated and very unhappy with the lack of directions. If you are patient or know someone who loves a puzzle then I would recommend this otherwise just know it will take a while to assemble.
There were a few missing pieces upon arrival, but Overstock was great in getting the missing pieces sent to me in a few days. Overstock staff is great. My very experienced handyman and I spent 3 1/2 hours putting this together and that was after I had inventoried and sorted out all of the pieces. Bring your patience to the assembly task! The directions leave a lot to be desired because some of the pieces look just alike in the drawing, but are not the same in reality. I would have given it a higher review had the directions been more clear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality - some of the holes were drilled slightly off - looks OK when put together
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The product was challenging to put together in the last steps, but eventually came to together and is a nice looking piece for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the product is comparable to most "build it yourself" items
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
This piece is lovely and appears to be well-made once assembled. However when they say "assembly required" they AREN'T KIDDING. There must have been 300 pieces or more to this thing. The illustration that came with the instructions were not clear, and the instructions themselves were hard to follow. With plenty of experience assembling pieces in the past, it took two adults 5 1/2 hours to put this monstrocity together. Get it only if you have the patience of a saint, or you assemble furniture for a living, and you'll probably love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This product was a little tough to put together. The instructions were not that clear and the parts are labeled with a number stamped on the side of each part in red ink. The problem is the number is not very visible. It was hard to determine between 6, 8, 9 and 0. I had to take several pieces apart due to using the wrong piece the first time. It took me and Jack Daniels 4 hours to put this piece of furniture together. I recommend using a cordless screwdriver set on the lowest setting when putting together...it will save your forearm. The little clear bags with the screws, dowels, etc...are not labeled at all. I recommend taking a sharpy and label the bags based on the description from the instructions...that helped a lot. The finished product looks great and I've used it for about three weeks. So far, I love it. To bad football season is over, otherwise you could sit down and watch a football game while putting this together. It's worth the time and effort though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far the quality is very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate