This is a nice and sturdy piece, easy to assemble. I'm not a huge fan of the fake blemishes in the wood, but they aren't too noticeable. The top is made out of stone which means I don't have to use a coaster. The size is perfect for a laptop or a plate and glass. It's stable and doesn't tip easy (we have cats). It isn't too bulky.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I got mine really fast less than a week! I usually have trouble putting things together but the instructions were easy to follow and I was able to assemble it myself. It looks great and is sturdy to use for multiple things. i use it when im in the living room to place my netbook its perfect height. Also when I feel like eating and watching tv. Or sometimes to just put flowers to add color to the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color of the product was just as the color on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the descrition of the product is very accurate.
Purchase two for my living room and it looks great. I like how it's uniquely designed so you're able to inset magazines, newspaper, and the table top is just perfect with the lamp that I already have. It stands out a lot, I love the marble like top surface, that's why the box had a indication to be careful in opening it with a blade because if you use a blade to open the box and you open it to deep you can reach up to the table top and scratch it. But I followed direction and my table came out in perfect condition, and 6 months has passed and it still looks great. I highly recommend it, it's the holidays and I can't wait to show off my furniture.
little end table that was perfect for me since I didn't want any full drawer end tables. I wanted something that would complement my sofa and a small table at that. the magazine rack was a bonus. that rock slate top looking thing was a cool look. something different and natural appeal to bring into the room.
cute antique looking table. small enough to add to any space. great to have to place any miscellaneous items on. its really cool to have and assembly was really easy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I am giving this a good review since we do love the table - one person review the table said the top part was split - and our does have a small factory chip at one corner - and of course the corner that shows. I see the small chip but sure no one else would see it - and love the finish. Will not hold a large book so we just put in smaller ones for decoration.
We needed small tables that could be used as versible to fit beside our recliners and could also be used as eating tables i front of the TV..and they are really neat in style....these are " just right" as Goldilocks would say...a little pricey but we are satisfied...
I bought this I believe early last year and ever since it has been my buddy sidekick. I bought two of end table and used it as a night stand in my room since I have one of those low be, thought this would be perfect. I read a lot of magazine in bed and this was perfect. The table top was sufficient for my phone and TV remote and at time my drinks. Recently I've bought lamps to place on both my nightstand and it look great and I still have room for my other necessities when I'm in bed. The price is pretty low, and quality is better than what I expected so yes I highly recommend it, it looks great in the bedroom.
It is a lovely piece but as I stated I thought it would be just a little lighter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a littler darker than I anticipated.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems sturdy and was easy to put together.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was ok.
very dissatisfied, center piece stone, my foot, wabbles very unsteady on floor. sorry overstock, shame on you, think sending it back
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dull and very dark
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so, cheap, not worth the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? made it sound great it;s not!
Am I the only one who can pick up the cheap odor of formaldehyde off these made in china products? It showed up really late. The table top had one smashed in corner and two pieces of the corner stone inlay chipped out. Still waiting to see if overstock.com will replace the top. The idea is cute it's just the odor that's appalling for me. So many of these made in china fabrics, woods etc. have that overpowering musty odor. Reminds me of anatomy class so it must be formaldehyde despite the fact the box claimed it met the CA formaldehyde free rule? I can only trust my nose and too bad my sense of smell is very acute. It's sitting out in the garage aerating.