When i made the purchase, there were no other reviews. I bought it anyway since the size and style fits my need. The delivery company overstock used was rightaway, which was terrible. I made arrangement for the delivery, and waited at home for four hours, and no one showed up. When i called back, after being put on hold for a few times, it turned out that somebody forgot to load my furniture in the morning. What!@? Couldn't somebody have called? All i got was a nonchalant "sorry". Anyways, the table was easy to put together, and looks pretty good. I have had it for a week and seems to hold up well to the daily usage.
This is a very good table and attractive table. I use it in my breakfast area. If money were no object I would have preferred a glass table with a pedestal base. This base is OK, very modern looking and I suspect a fraction of the price of a designer pedestal base glass table.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I like the way the table looks. The glass weighs about 65 lbs. the other day my daughter leaned on the table and the weight caused the whole piece of glass to lift up on the other side. Not happy with that at all. She said it happened again when a friend was over. She's 12. Would not recommend especially with kids.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Glass too thin.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate but did not describe the glass