This all came in one, light-weight box. It was very easy to unpack. The back legs didn't have pre-drill holes, which really didn't slow down our assembly of the futon. It took about 20 minutes to put the legs on and set the futon up. It's a comfy place to sit, like big lumpy clouds. The gap between the seat and the back, once you've laid it down into the "bed" set-up, is pronounced. It's a bit shorter than I expected. I'm 5'11" and my feet hung off the end. We are using it in our 2nd office/guest room. I have a feeling any guests would prefer sleeping on the couch. It's a nice accessory and probably great for a teen's room/basement hang out. I'm happy with it for our needs. It looks nice and is comfy for just sitting and reading/writing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The corduroy is much softer than expected, it's a very wide corduroy and almost velvety soft (which is good...)
Very nice sofabed. Very comfortable and very well made. Looks great in our guest room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I won't be surprised my comment won't be published on the review. I bought this items based on 9 good reviews, but today, I only saw 3 left. I believe this site purposely removed bad reviews. If it is the case, I will never buy again from this website.
This is a very compact sleeper sofa, perfect for a small den or loft. What I like about it is that it is very comfortable to sit on as a sofa. Since most of the time this will be used as a sofa, it is important to me. Also, I have a very small area to work with, and I do not want a bulky piece of furniture. This fits the bill perfectly, and still looks stylish enough. Very easy to put together, just screw on 4 legs. Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase.