Well, I certainly have an extra bed. Much more sturdy and heavy than I thought or realized. Very well made but very heavy when it was moved upstairs. I think probably it is one of the best ones made.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
my concern was damage in shipment for such a large piece. I've gotten other things from O.co with flimsy packaging. This was, by far, the best packaged shipment I have ever received from any online source! The box was completely bubble wrapped and sealed in plastic. The only assembly required is the footing on the underside of the ottoman. It's a real mattress, although thin, like most stow away beds. I use it as my coffee table, with a nice tray on top. It is a beautiful pebble grain leather, with white accent stitching. The bed opens easily with one hand. I am very happy with this ottoman for the price I paid.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made & nice detail stitching
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurately described
I was so happy to find this because similar models are quite a bit more expensive in some other big box stores. The quality is nice and it holds up well as an ottoman. We have had it for about 4 months now and it still looks brand new and our kids crawl on it all the time. The sleeper is, well, a sleeper. The mattress isn't very thick so we add a mattress topper on it and it is OK for occasional guest use. Wouldn't recommend it for a lot of use though. Really great product and a fantastic price.
This is a very sturdy and unique item. As a ottoman it is attractive and substantial, somewhat heavy and large. The sleeper is very comfortable which is surprising considering the product. I am very pleased with this purchase. Would suggest measuring area you are thinking of placing this item as it is somewhat large.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Black is Black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
The product has a good quality. The only thing is that I wanted a dark brown color and I got a black one. I chose the espresso color color because for me the espresso color was a dark brown. I never thought that espresso for them is black. It wasn't specified when I was buying it. And I suppose it would have been a huge problem to send it back, so I kept it. For the next time I'm going to have to ask directly to the company to be sure in more detail if is confusing in the website. Other than that I'm enjoying it!
it is a beautiful coffee ottoman in my sitting room. And when my grand daughter visits it is a comfortable bed
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dark almost black in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. outstanding quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Suits what I wanted it for perfectly. Very attractive way to hide an occasional bed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color is really black, not bicast.
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent to very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? The only thing the description didn't emphasize is that this is a very heavy piece of furniture.
Ok, it is heavy, very heavy but there's a well constructed let-out bed inside so that explains it. When taking it out of the box, you may want to have more help than a 90 lb 14 year old girl child. But we struggled and got it out of the box and banished to a corner where it will remain until her brother comes home from school for the holidays. I think I would have been happier with the expresso color but who knows? This is fine for where it will finally land and the use for which it was purchased. I'm no Martha Stuart, I buy by what I think will work not for stock tips. It should be fine for a seat or a couple of nights rest for that guest who's running a little short on hotel money.
This ottoman is so great! I can't believe how comfortable the sleeper is! My mom was so impress how an ottoman can turn into a bed to sleep on haha she loves it. She even wanted to sleep on it and she said it's quite comfortable. I think she even bought one because she loves it so much. I know I love it, I maily use it for foot rest next to the sofa and extra sitting when my guest come over. Perfect ottoman for such a great price and good quality leather.
I purcased this item to store things that I need quick access to and I keep it near my sofa so when guest come over, I can just easily store all the mess inside. It looks great, and of course great for sitting, foot rest, and storage space. I'm glad I got it, I would recommend this to anyone. The leather quality is great and all you need to do when it arrives, 5-10 mintues for assembly.
Who would have though that an ottoman can also turn into a sleeper? Wonderful isn't it? This is definitely worth all the money spent. They should make practical furniture such as this more. *note: color is a bit darker than espresso, but the leather is remarkably soft and nice looking.
We use this ottoman in front of our couch instead of a coffee table. Perfect for propping your feet up in front of the tv. The color was accurately described, and it has held up well over the past couple of years. We have only used the pull out bed function once. I added a foam topper to the mattress for extra comfort, and I can still close up the ottoman with the extra padding on it. Perfect for around the holidays when we have extra out of town guests and need a spare bed.
The mattress is terrible. I can feel every spring when running my hand over it.Even when topped with a 2" memory foam topper it is still not comfortable for a 115 pound person. That makes it an expensive footrest. The mattress went to the dumpster and now I am trying to find a mattress that can be folded up and put in a closet when not used on the bed.
We love this ottoman. Bought it when my three 9 year old nieces were coming for a visit. It's easy to set up as a bed and easy to put away. Also is great for an ottoman. The only thing I had to add was a 2.5" gel foam mattress topper, but I figured I had to do this when I bought it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ottoman as described
Mattress is great for a child don't think it would be too comfortable for an adult, it is a little thin. Grandson loved sleeping on it, he is 7.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. product well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
This looks very nice closed. The fact that it's an ottoman makes it very versatile. (It would be harder to match a sofa to other furniture.) It was easy to put together - just had to put on the feet. I was a little worried at first because it was very hard to open and close, but I think it must have just been too stiff since it was new. After opening and closing it a few times, it is very easy now. I would say that the mattress is very close in size to a twin, though not as thick. I am 5'8", and I did not feel it was too short. The mattress is thin, but it does have inner springs, which offer a little support, and I slept well on it. (I did not feel that there was an uncomfortable bar sticking into my back!) It arrived very well-padded and unharmed in shipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well-made