The mirror could not be attached as shown on the instruction sheet. Where the screws had to go made it impossible to secure the mirror because the screws hit the screws on the mirror's hinges. Wood cuts were not clean, leaving gashes at the seams and raw wood was exposed that wasn't stained.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as well made as expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Desk, is more for a tween/teen. Not an adult. Well made. Drawer pulls are child ish. My vanity arrived with 2 broken drawers.... overstock send two new ones within two weeks. Great cutomer service. I am keeping the vanity for my daughter not me.. it's a decent vanity, maybe a bit overpriced, but as you know. it is most difficult to find one online that is not under $500.00
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a bit off white, not a crisp white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I am usually a big fan of Overstock, but this item has disappointed me. Vanities are hard to find and when we saw this we were excited to get it. When the first one arrived damaged - the drawer was punched through and the facing of the drawer ripped off and one of the trim pieces was loose - I was sent another one (the first one still sits in my dining room - as UPS has yet to call). The SECOND piece was also damaged in exactly the same way, but a different drawer. We used a "good" drawer" out of the first one to try and fit the second one. It only sorta kinda works. We put it together (which wasn't hard) and it sits in my daughter's room, with a drawer that doesn't quite work. We will keep it because frankly, it's just too hard to pack it back up and send it back. Meanwhile, the other one still sits in my dining room waiting for UPS to claim it. If they don't it is OUR responsibility to "dispose of it". It is just a cheap piece of overseas manufactured furniture. Will likely last as long as my 13 year old needs it, but it is not the experience we had hoped for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the quality I would have hoped for. DEFINITELY not "solid wood"
I am highly dissappointed in this product. I was looking forward to having this beautiful vanity in my new custom dressing room, but when it was received the first time it was used, broken, and missing pieces. I returned it and asked for a new one, gave the company the benefit of a doubt that this was a one time mistake, and i would like a new one to be sent as soon as possible. O.com respected my request, resent a new vanity set out within a few days. Once received, AGAIN it was in pieces, broken and in horrible condition. I was very upset that i could receive a product in such poor condition 2 times that i returned the item and requested a refund. I would not suggest buying this item b/c the manufacturer cannot be trusted in sending out a quality product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I had to return this product 2 times bc each time i received it the piece was broken and cracked in multiple places
The term "Assembly Required" is not descriptive enough. There is no way to attach the mirror to the vanity without either a drill or brute force, and I am in possession of neither. When I called Customer Service I could tell from his cockamamie pat answer that I was not the first customer to call about this. I will say that this taught me a valuable lesson: I will never again purchase furniture online.
Suites our purpose. Took us an hour to assemble. Seems to be sturdy.Every thing was there. What more do you need to say about something purchased quickly on the internet and you were not disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A little short of fine furniture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
After researching different types of vanities and options for my 16 year old daughter, I selected this one because it seemed to be the perfect size I was looking for at a decent price. I was surprised by how sturdy it is. I am pleased with my purchase and so is my daughter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, sturdy
The manufacturer's workmanship is sucks, quality of the product should not pricing as advertized. Overstock company customers service is excellent but the warehouse staffs needed more training and supervision. Product sent out with damaged drawers, got the first replacement in wrong colorfinally got the rigth color in second replacement.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as actural product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Description as Solid wood, the only solid wood in the product is all the table lags and chair legs, the rest are MDF, not worth as the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate.
From what I saw of the parts I actually got out of the box it was lovely.The material on the stool was what seemed high quality looking,very nice.I got through some more packing and noticed that the drawer was damaged.I was very disappointed.I called Overstock and they made good on everything.I'm not sure many places would take care of their customers as well or as quickly but they did and I will continue to shop with them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little creamier
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it seemed o.k. unfortunately it was damaged and I did not get it all the way out of the box
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This vanity looks looks stunning! It is extremely functional. The stool cushion came in with a mark on it but Overstock took care of it immediately and sent me a new one. My son put the vanity together with his friend in approx 1 hour. Some of the drawers are not very high so they may not hold as much as you would think. Still give it 5 stars.
I have been trying to get a vanity for over 2 years. I actually ordered a custom one from India, thru a local furniture house and it took over 9 months to arrive 'broken'. Then I asked them to reorder and was told that they changed vendors and could not guarantee the quality. My daughter tried, she bought me a small one that would be used by a child and even the color was not white. Ordered this from Overstocked, even with the bad reviews of coming in damaged. Well not even a scratch, must have changed the packaging. The quality is good and all I can say, take a chance and order this piece, I do not think you will be sorry
I really love my new vanity set. It's small & girly & perfect for my space & needs. The only con is....when you get up be careful 'not' to hit your knees on vanity because the edges are a little rough. Otherwise, it's thumbs up for me!!