We wanted a coffee table that was simple, classy and white to go with our furnishing and decor. I also didn't want to spend hours assembling. This coffee table fits the bill! It's light and super easy to assemble. I did it myself in less than 10 minutes - basically just screw on the legs. All tools are included. We had just purchased a sofa and armchair from West Elm and this piece completes our family room. Something similar at West Elm or other high end furniture stores would have cost more than double!
We have been searching for a long time for the perfect coffee table to match our new Mid Century sofa and we couldn't be happier. Sleek, modern, and simple. Outshines the ones we have seen that were much more expensive online and retail stores. And we live in Manhattan so we have seen a lot of them! Don't let the price fool you because almost thought this was too good to be true. Get it before Overstock catches on and raises the price! Just a note, the serving tray is separate and can be used as an accessory or an accent. The table was double boxed ad thoughtfully wrapped. If you are looking for the perfect Mid Century modern coffee table, this is it! We are extremely satisfied.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Incredible value for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on target
Easy to assemble - it only took about 10 minutes to put together (basically putting the legs on). It is very attractive, basic, simple, elegant and chic. It looks at home among other contemporary furniture pieces.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Reasonable Quality. Had to call and have table replaced, as first one was damaged in shipping. It cracked on the edges, so not as solid and durable as I would like to see.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Loved it when I got it, but after a year I'm throwing it away because there are innumerable scratches (including from the black serving tray that's included after it scraped the table) and some that I made. Also, I am pretty confident in my building abilities but screws intermittently came out and the table wobbles. Don't recommend