I love this table. I thought it might be too short, but it works perfect against the wall. When it first arrived there was a part missing, I contacted Overstock.com and within a week my new table was put together and looking great in my bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I bought this table for our entry way which is very long and wide. It looks great and is a very solid piece of furniture. It is not solid wood but looks great and was not hard to put together at all. My husband and I have bought furniture that you have to assemble and I must admit this is the best looking and most solid piece we have ever bought. We love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is exactly like the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is why I expected for the price. It is not solid wood, but has the look of solid wood.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is very accurate.
The console table came within days of purchase. It was very heavy! I had to open the box from the garage and take each piece upstairs. Assembly was fairly easy. I assembled most of it by myself but needed my husband's help when I had to piece all the sides together because it was too heavy for me. When all was set and done, the console looks exactly as it is on the picture. My main gripes about this purchase was the delivery. The delivery guys left the box right in the middle of my driveway!! It could have been easily stolen. And since it was in the middle of the driveway, i almost backed out into it! Would have been a big disaster! There was also a scratch on one side of the console. The delivery guys really messed up what could have been a good review. Oh, they were missing 4 pieces of the wooden dowel pins so I had to go to the hard ware store and buy those.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual color is very similar as that on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
I am using this console to hold my tv. I had a little bit of difficulty with assembly because the individual steps aren't explicit, and I had to redo a couple of steps. Once I got past that, everything came together just fine. I like the style and the color, and dimensions are true to the description.
This console table works really well for me as a TV stand in my master bedroom. Just large enough to hold my 42" TV plus a cable box with additional storage/display space. Only complaint is that assembly was a bear! Took my husband and I about 3-4 hours to complete. Directions just weren't detailed enough. Got it done but not without much grumbling and frustration!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I am extremely pleased with the purchase of the sofa/console table -- color, quality and price. I've received many compliments and it fits perfectly in the space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dead on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. What I saw is exactly what I got!
We got this for our dining room to have some extra storage. It's not solid wood, but it's better quality than a lot of "particle board" furniture. I'm very happy with how sturdy and well designed it is. The handles for the drawers are also nicer than they look in the picture. I thought they'd be cheap plastic handles, but they're metal and look very nice. I rated this 4 stars instead of 5 primarily due to the assembly instructions needing some work. The instructions are only 6 "steps," which means each step has a lot to do and things aren't shown well or aren't called out specifically. (For reference, I think ikea instructions are incredibly easy to follow. These instructions were nothing like that.) Pay close attention to the orientation of the drawer sliders in step 1. They don't point out the sliders need to be oriented a certain way, so when we went to put the drawers in at the end, we found we had three of the four sliders flipped. It wasn't difficult to put together, but better instructions would have been nice.
I like the style of this table. It goes very well with the contemporary/modern furniture & art in my home. I did not expect it to take so long to put together! The directions were not clear at all. I also wish the price was a little bit lower for the quality of product you're receiving. Once built though it is a pretty sturdy table.