It's not horrible. It's inexpensive, but looks nice. The modern design is a huge plus.Putting together was not hard to do. My real complaint is that it seems to be about 4 inches shorter than a standard side table. (yes we measured, but it still seems much smaller) Recommend for a new couple just starting out. We will replace probably in a year or so.
This end table is a nice size, not too small or big. I have no complaints. I think the wood grain is a little darker than I would have expected but I'm not unhappy with it. Most of the time with the dark espresso wood pieces you don't see much of the grain in the wood but this one does have a little more texture to it.
There were a few areas of the instructions that you have to kind of figure out on your own, but it was fairly easy to put together, (took about a half hour), and turned out great. I love the design, looks exactly as pictured, it's heavy and feels stable. I just ordered another one for my other chair.
The table looks nice. It was a bit difficult to put together - the instructions were pretty bad. Once it's built it looks nice. I'll be getting a second one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, similar to Ikea materials but still has a sturdy feel.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I have to admit I was a little nervous about putting this together. But found that is was super easy to do. I'm very happy and pleased with my purchase. It's very sturdy and smooth to touch.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color looks exactly like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Bought the coffee table and end table because they're very attractive. However, putting them together was really difficult and there were two of us doing it. Also, I knew I wasn't buying expensive furniture, but many of the silver supports could not be attached because they were fill of glue and had to be drilled out before we could put the tables together. The end product is very attractive, but you DO get what you pay for.