The bottom feet were broken when I got it. Still haven't heard back about replacement. Very disappointed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok
I am a decorator and so far its just for looks, preferred this over the red ones out there, not too hard to put together, they give you a tool. Cute. Should be slightly cheaper you dont get much for your monies worth these days.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not used it yet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Great value for a small popcorn machine. Looks very professional and has great lines.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice popcorn machine for home use. Size is compack, yet shows well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described
I'm pretty surprised I didn't return this. It was obviously kept someplace damp because there is rust on it and the tape holding it together was nearly impossible to remove. My husband said rustoleum should fix the rust issue. When I cleaned the inside of the popper, there were several tiny metal shards. At this point, I'm leary of using it and eating anything that's been in there. The instructions are worthless, I'm not exaggerating. It looks decent when it's put together.
This popper was just as advertised and we had super fast delivery. There are a few fit and finish items that could have been better but at this price point it's a great value. Looks great and makes great popcorn. My son says his friends say we have the cool basement now! I wish I could have found this in a 6oz kettle but we like a lot of popcorn! Very happy with this purchase.
Popcorn comes out great. The metal seems cheap and has many sharp edges - already sliced my finger once. Instructions say to clean by putting water in popper - DON'T DO IT. The removable tray will not hold water and it goes everywhere - all over my floor. I take the popper out each time we use it to clean it. Also - very hot after use, keep kids away. Not kid friendly but good popcorn.