This 3-foot bean bag chair arrived in a 1.5 sq ft box that was falling apart. The stuffing was packed so tight I had to work at pulling the stuffing apart for over an hour. It was very difficult because the zipper was broken and I couldn't access the inner contents directly. When I sit on the chair my butt touches the floor. I called Overstock to file my complaint, but the only thing they will do is replace it if I find a box large enough to ship it back in. I believe any box large enough to hold the chair would exceed size limits of most shipping companies. I think my only real option is to attack the broken zipper with a pair of pliers and order additional fill. I already paid too much for this item and am not happy about having to spend more for additional fill. Also, the color is ugly and the microfiber material is extremely wrinkled from being overstuffed into a too small box. I am an extremely unsatisfied overstock.com customer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is ugly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? This picture is very misleading regarding the amount of fill inside of the chair
did not come any where close to what i exped; size was very misleading with picture
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? verry poor; picture was very misleading; no way a adult can set in that chair like picture
This FuSack arrived in a box so small that I thought there had to be an error. The product was remarkably compressed and required some effort to remove from the packing-strapped box. After massaging the bag for some time, it expanded to its full glory. My 12-year old twins and most guests (kids and adults) fight over who "gets the tan bean bad." The micorfiber cover is soft but very sturdy and the chair was much larger than expected and is well filled. However, the foam compresses to a point that you are in a semi-prone position unless you perch on it like a stool. It is great for watching TV and sleeping, but less great for sitting to read. I personally prefer a higher back for neck support, but I am in the minority in my home. This was well worth the price and I would buy a second one if I had the room, but it easily takes up the floor space of an easy chair. If you ar looking for a light and compact chair that can be easily moved and stored in a corner, go with a styro bean bag. If you are looking for a quality casual foam filled sack chair--this can't be beat for size, quality, and pricing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cover is high quality microfiber and the foam filling was a pleasant surprise since I expected styro beans.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? size and weight were understated, but this is not a bad thing