When I opened the box (which was damaged) pieces of the chairs were all over, nothing was secured in the box, or properly protected for shipping. I was very disappointed in the quality of these chairs. I put the first one together wrong because the instructions were terrible, the chair wobbled. The next chair went together perfectly, and it also wobbled. Two other chairs could not even be used due to damage (a crack in the seat of one and crushed back on another.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I thought they were a dark brown, but they are black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY poor quality, several of the pieces were damaged and not packaged properly. Two of the chairs can not be used due to damage.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate, I was expecting a better quality.
Overall, despite the issues the chairs were a good bargain and they are comfortable, but in a perfect world, I would wish they were closer to the brown color I was expecting. Assembly was somewhat of a pain, working in a tight space to attach the chair back- I'm not sure why the pre-drilled holes weren't angled for ease of access. Speaking of which, some of the holes were not fully pre-drilled, so some struggle there as holes don't all align to thread screws. Assembly instructions consist only of a rather small picture, no written directions included, so take your time. The box was not handled well during shipping, so some minor areas were not quite chipped, but devoid of color- if you're not laid back about small things like that, beware or be prepared to deal with the return hassle.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? MUCH DIFFERENT- chairs appeared dark brown on site- are actually black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems sturdy enough, comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color description was off base