Very disappointed, dried out,neddles were just falling off, had to replace to my clients
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor
This is a decent wreath at a bargain price. Mine was not a full as the picture and required some adjustments but it looks great over my fireplace and you can't beat the price- believe me, I tried. Overall if you're willing to spend 10 minutes fluffing the pine branches this is a great buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Green is darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The wreath looked and smelled fresh and it was great to have it come to the door at such a busy time of year. The bows were nice but could be enhanced with your own design. I hope to order again this year.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? healthy green color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It smelled fresh and lasted as long as I needed it- about a month.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
I was really impressed by the wreath... It is dumped out back in the weeds now (the end of January) and it is still green!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very good. When it was time to take down decorations, there wasn't even a large amount of fallen needles under it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Wreath arrived very quickly and was quite fresh. It has lasted for over a month hanging over the fireplace. It is just now starting to get dry, so it will be going outside to hang from the barn....as I am removing the rest of my Christmas decor in the next few days. Loved the smell. A great deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looked just like the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. arrived very fresh and the balsam smell was wonderful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I purchased two of the wreaths and was not disappointed, they are very full and very green, with lovely large good quality bows. Extremely fresh and smell wonderful. It is a delight to have the fresh scent of pine every time the doors are opened. As for the amount of time they have been hanging they look and smell as if they were just cut and arranged. I will definitely buy again for next Christmas!
I ordered this wreath basically because I wanted the wonderful scent of fresh Christmas in my house without the tree. Didn't happen. The first problem was the shipping. Although the supplier printed a shipping label the same day of my order, the wreath wasn't actually shipped until 6 days later, then took another 5 days to arrive. When the wreath finally arrived, it looked beautiful and full, but it doesn't have any scent at all. In fact, my family thinks it's artificial because it literally has no fragrance. The needles have started to dry out already and fall to the floor, but I've only had the wreath in my possession for 3 days. I bought a separate fresh balsam item on overstock.com at the same time (18" tabletop tree), and it arrived quickly and alive. I could smell it the second I cut through the tape on the shipping box. So if you're looking for a beautiful wreath and have plenty of time to wait for delivery, this is a good option, but if you want a fragrant wreath, look elsewhere.
I ordered this wreath on December 8th with an estimated delivery of December 12th - not guaranteed. Now the 'estimated' delivery is December 18th. If they weren't going to ship on the day I ordered they should have told me that so I could have ordered accordingly. Very unhappy.
Great quality wreath, arrives smelling and looking fresh and lasts a long time. I've bought one every year for maybe 5 years or so from overstock and always happy with the product. My only complaint is the delivery time. It's much slower than other overstock orders. So my best suggestion is order earlier than you think you need it. This year I order on Thanksgiving but it didn't arrive til 2nd week of Dec. Next year I'll order the week before Thanksgiving so delivery is by beginning of December. Makes a great gift as well.
I wanted fresh wreaths prior to Thanksgiving, so I could not wait for the Boy Scout sale. These were a great price, I was able to get the plaid bow (although the red would have been OK), and I could get the larger size I needed for my double doors. There were a few negative comments, but one person simply notified Overstock and her purchase was resent. So I figured, "how can I go wrong?" The wreaths arrived as promised, and yes, there were some needles in the box (should have opened outside, but it was cold). But I opened my front doors, hung the wreaths and have enjoyed them for three weeks now. ABSOLUTELY perfect--the Boy Scouts have lost a faithful purchaser. We are still 10 days away from Christmas and I usually leave decorations up until Epiphany (Jan. 6)--and I don't see any needles falling off. EXCELLENT PURCHASE for Excellent Price--Thank you!!!
For over 20 years I have order wreaths for friends and relatives from a provider on the West Coast. Last year my daughter used Overstock to order wreaths and they were so beautiful and she received so many compliments that I switched this year to Overstock. I ordered 8 wreaths all shipped to different addresses. They all arrived fresh and beautiful. I received calls from all the receipents thanking me for the beautiful wreaths and wondering if I changed vendors since these were of such a higher quality. I will order again next year, the price is so competitive that I saved over $*** on the 8 wreaths I ordered with that competitive of a price I will be able to add additional reciepents to next years list. Thank you Overstock.