If you are on the fence for this, just go for it. I am 66 yr.old female. I really thought I would need help putting this together, and actually had it done in 5 hours (taking my time). The directions are 75% helpful... the remaining 25% came from going on the ******** website. They have a video start to finish which really helped with the drawer glides, and any other confusing areas that you might not understand. Very spacious, sturdy, love the wood (dark and light). Lots of room on shelves, and in the drawer. Just perfect!!
The work center is a great piece to have in the kitchen. The wood is of good quality and the construction is quite nice. This item does need to be assembled and it took about 6 man hours total to put it together (2 hours one person plus 2 hours two people working together). The item is well worth the price. Another good feature is that it was oiled before shipping. I know I will enjoy using this very nice work center. It is a great addition to the kitchen.
this item is not assembled and with no assembly instructions!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not good
This was a beautiful addition to my little kitchen. I can't believe the improved functionality of my kitchen space with this table. I worried that it would be too large and that it would obstruct the flow, but it really doesn't. My only regret is that I didn't purchase it sooner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall, it is a sturdy, well-made product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.