I love my rug. It makes our bedroom so cozy. While the colors are a little off from the picture it matches my room perfectly. It was shipped very quickly. And one great surprise was there was no smell. I am allergic to something used on most area rugs, I can't spend more that a few minutes looking at them in a store. But this rug had no smell and didn't require any "airing out".
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is brighter in person than it looks online. The colors are less muted and the blue is much more sky blue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a beautiful rug, especially for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Other than the colors being a little off and I think the measurement of my rug were a little bigger it was very helpful. Neither of these small difference were a problem for me, though.
This rug is sage green. There is no aqua anywhere to be found. It's a pretty rug, and the value is there, but if you are looking for shades of blue, this is not the rug for you. It's not that it just has more green than blue; it has no blue whatsoever. We unfortunately have to return it because it clashes with our furniture. We would probably keep it if it matched.
This is a beautiful carpet-- was disappointed in the color- not to seem redundant. Deliberated on the purchase for a long time because of the hassle of shipping such a large item back... Unfortunately, the color was not blue as the search engine and the description says. When I saw aqua and blue I assumed it would have a hint of green--but is much more on the green side hue of aqua then on the blue side. It is a beautiful rug-- just not the color to match the room I needed it for.... Sad to send it back...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is aqua green-- this is not a blue aqua....
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality for the price-- but not blue
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate-- on everything but the color
bought the rug for a home i am restoring. The rug fit in the the 1864 decore
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is as discribed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. qualit was very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? discrition was very good
I am very very disappointed, Overstock! I was so excited about getting this rug! It appears a sky/robins egg blue in the photos. In person, the rug is SAGE GREEN! I am extremely disappointed. Anyone looking to purchase- please note that the rug is SAGE GREEN AND NOT ANY SHADE OF BLUE.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is sage green and not blue by any means.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color is wrong.
We purchased this rug for our living room. As other reviewers have mentioned, this rug came to us extremely wrinkled. To remedy this we rolled it the opposite way & left it for a few hours, then unrolled & place heavy items on the corners. The rug is also on the thin side. This doesn't bother us at all, however you may want to consider a pad for underneath. The rug is beautiful & seems to be great quality for the price. Very happy with our purchase!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close, a little more vivid in person
This rug is perfect for our dining room. As other reviewers have also stated, it is not all that plush, it's more on the thinner side, but seems to be good quality so far, two months after purchase. The colors are very appealing (look just like the online picture) and I would absolutely recommend this rug to anyone looking for a good rug at a great price :)
The colors in this are a seafoam green, cream, and brown. It is a very beautiful rug. Is very thin as others mentioned but I didn't need anything thicker and this still looks like a very impressive rug. That said, the edge of this rug seems a little less resistant in high traffic areas.
I have owned this area rug for about 3 months now. This rug is a nice looking rug and for the money the quality is good. That being said, it's driving me crazy. I can not keep the corners from curling. I tried letting it rest, carpet tape, putting weight on it and a little warm water to relax threads. I am thinking about a trick of sticking a linoleum tile on to the corners, underneath the carpet. That is suppose to weight it down, so I read on Pinterest. Doesn't this sound extreme, I think so. I am not really happy with this purchase and will probably be replacing it soon. Most of my purchases from overstock have been excellent experiences, this one, not so much.
The rug was exactly what I needed. A nice, inexpensive rug for our den. We have two dog and its just not wise to buy expensive rugs, this one is perfect. The color was exactly as described, Sage. It appears bluer then the picture but I read the previous reviews and knew that and wasn't disappointed.