All in all this seems to be exactly the size I needed for my room. It looks nice but like I said when the trays are turned up they do not sit well in the unit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure if I like the way the trays sit when turned over, they tend to tilt, have to be careful when putting a beverage on them.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
Love it, however the tray part on 2 of them was chipped.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, however when flipped the top to a tray the underside of 2 of them was chipped.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
Item was as described. Good quality, very sturdy. Was just what we were looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality construction. Heavy duty
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
A well constructed piece, light yet no qualms about using it to seat a couple people. Not that I usually buy things at full price but this would be well worth even the non-promotional retail price. When cushion side up there's really nothing I could complain about. My one nit is that individually the 3 trays are pretty small (internally ~12"x14"x2") so as a coffee table replacement it's not very good for larger items like coffee table book or larger plates/platters the depth of the trays exacerbates the problem. Having said that, three trays is nice as it gives you the option of reversing the middle tray/cushion giving you a mixed use that still looks good. (Right now, we're going cushion-tray-cushion. If I could tweak the design a bit, I would make the trays shallower, and the entire piece maybe about half a foot longer. For "Extra Large" it looks a skosh small in front of a 3-person couch.
My boyfriend and I had been searching for MONTHS for the perfect coffee table/foot rest/ storage for his "man cave." Everything was so expensive or poorly made or the shipping was outrageous! Finally after pinning, and web browsing, I happened upon this ottoman and the priced wowed me! The color was perfect, storage capacity was just what he needed, and having the flip top so he could put his coffee, beer, etc on top while resting with his feet up comfortably sealed the deal. We are so pleased with the product!
We previously had a square ottoman like this (faux leather with storage and trays on the underside of the tops) at our last home that we loved, but had seen LOTS of use. I had been searching far and wide for something similar that would fit in a smaller space. This one is perfect! Well constructed, looks like real leather and moves easily for vacuuming. We are extremely happy with our purchase. :)
This is a great ottoman. The storage space is large. The 3 serving trays are very convenient. The ottoman has a great look to it; it does not appear cheap. Unlike the other reviews, my ottoman did not come damaged (fortunately). I would definitely recommend this.