I placed these mirrors in the master bathroom over my double sinks. they are so beautiful with my new granite counter top that had some silver veins in it. They replaced a very large mirror that was outdated and too big. I love my new look. Outstanding.
The look of the mirror is fine. This mirror is for small places. It is problamatic to hang up. There are only two contacts holding the mirror in place on the wall.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Both mirrors had hair line cracks. I did nto see until it was already hung
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I bought this mirror for a small master bathroom. Loved it. Looked beautiful on the wall. Have since sold that home (almost took the mirror with me) and will be purchasing another one when I redo my new bathroom. Received many many complements on this mirror.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? edging is sort of an aqua color. Not sure if that shows up in picture as well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The bottom corner of mirror was so thin it broke in my hand as I was taking it out of the box. Not a good quality or strong colors. Overstock was great with the return though.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- How is the quality of the product? very thin
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no
I love this mirror. It was easy to put up, although I was a bit concerned that it would end up not exactly level. My concern, was short lived. I have found using micro fiber clothes , spraying cleaner directly to the clothes makes cleaning a breeze.