The system is only 11% efficient, hence instead of saving money by filtering your own water at home you end up paying more on your water bill. I had to remove the system due to high water amount being wasted by the ro system. Just get a fridge that has a water filter integrated. I'd rather live wo the ro system.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I bought this filter to replace an old Kenmore Ultrafilter RO filter system when I upgraded my kitchen sink and faucet. This filter system is quite a bit physically larger than the old one, but it also provides a lot more filtered water and dispenses at a higher pressure (flow rate), which is nice. The faucet is heavy-duty bright chrome, which matches well with the other fixtures I bought. The processed water seems to be of good quality, but to be honest I mainly use it for plant water and for the cat. He loves it, for what that's worth.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture looks like the faucet is brushed metal; in fact it's bright chrome (as described)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality product, heavy-duty construction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes